In terms of clothing, the clothes that Bai Guiwan wore at the beginning had patches and wear and tear. He came from a family with relatively poor financial conditions, and someone took care of him growing up. Loincloth, this is a relatively traditional type of underwear. It is usually matched when wearing a kimono. It has been abandoned by most young people in modern times. The first time he saw Baiguimaru wearing a loincloth Want to laugh out loud.     It can be seen that the age of Baiguiwan is relatively old, and the shop owner who repaired the cold weapon said that the other party's samurai sword has an ancient and unseen forging process, and it is a good product worthy of collection.     The person who raised Hyakkimaru has rich life skills, is older, and is unlikely to be a woman. He should be a male prosthetic doctor and a master sculptor. He taught Baiguiwan common sense of survival, not only careful and patient, but also good at swordsmanship, which made Baiguiwan have high fighting ability.     Assuming that in the context of the ancient world, what kind of people would have the above conditions?     Osamu Dazai took a bite of salty ham slices, wrinkled his face, and had an answer in his mind: "Is he another doctor who has gone to war? To be more precise, an executioner who abandons evil for good?     " A sword cannot save people.

    Doctors are familiar with the structure of the human body, and doctors who know swordsmanship will only be better at killing people than others!

    Hakukimaru quickly finished eating, and sat there waiting for Osamu Dazai. As long as he didn't look at his face, he was a beautiful boy in a yukata. The Liudaogu, who was a canned food in the water prison, probably thought the same - so the other party canceled the illusion of the skin! Eyes and nose have not been repaired for a while, breathing fresh air, leaving three black holes.

    【Kufufufu...】

    【The problem that can be solved by wearing half a mask, why waste my illusion power. 】

    People who care about Baiguiwan will not be afraid of him. People who don't care about Baiguiwan will not be able to get close to him when they see Baiguiwan's restored appearance, and no one will care about his past and pain.

    Liu Dao Zong treated his contractors equally, and the new contractor Kurom Skull, who lost his right eye and part of his internal organs, also made the girls wear blindfolds and repaired their internal organs with illusion, instead of dressing them up so beautifully, Showing off his beauty, he doesn't have the special hobby of Osamu Dazai who is obsessed with raising dolls!

    Dazai's eyes hurt.

    After all, I still want Baiguimaru to look better.

    When Mr. Mori appeared in front of Osamu Dazai again, he solemnly handed him half a mask to cover his face.

    "Just make do, so you don't need to turn on the lights."

    "..."

    Why does Mr. Sen's words always have a yellow connotation.

    Dazai Osamu reluctantly took it and put it on the face of Hyakkimaru. After the "human-like" horror effect was gone, his devastated aesthetics were saved.

    The white 3D printed mask does not need to depict facial features, and the jaw and lips have a youthful delicacy.

    Put on your mask, pretty boy.