Prologue

Hi reader! Welcome to my new story, I hope you like it because I'm really excited to start this one.I'll try post as much as I can but it changes with my schedule. I am always open to suggestions and requests for this or any story.
Please check out my other story - It Started with a Song- if you like Charles Leclerc POVs.
Enjoy!
Xxx
The writer

—————————————

Prologue

Y/n Summers never had it easy, once her mom left without a word her dad became a drunk. Social services couldn't intervene as she was going to be too old for that by the time they actually achieved something so she ran away. If it wasn't for her lifelong friend Jules Bianchi she wouldn't have had a place to live. They spent every minute together and she got to go to all of his races... that was until the crash. Y/n was never the same, she stopped going to races, stopped posting about it and even stopped following the sport. She knew Jules wouldn't be happy about this because she promised to always love the sport for him.

She started becoming more and more isolated and ended up at Charles' doorstep, they had been so helpful since Jules. Soon after she moved out of her and Jules' place and into Charles' and Arthur's place. They became like brothers to her and she finally reconnected with the sport in support of Charles but still never went to any races no matter how much he asked.

She eventually met someone named Luca who quickly swooned her and what ended up being an amazing relationship quickly turned hurtful. She was struggling to avoid fights with Luca and when he got mad, he hit, but she never said anything; she was too scared to. Eventually Charles started seeing something was wrong but y/n still never left Luca, even when Charles insisted she did.

When things started going south and she was losing the trust of her loved ones she had to make a choice between facing the ghosts of her past or running.

Y/n was falling into a cycle of confusion and pain and couldn't seem to make sense of anything but it all changed when Charles brought a friend home one day. He stood tall with ocean blue eyes and when his warm gaze met Y/n's it was as if everything made sense.

She never cared much for a relationship after Luca and neither did Pierre care for one. They instantly became best friends, helping each other be able to move on. An inseparable duo they were and everyone could see their love but them... so what happens when Y/n finds herself falling into his arms when nobody else was there to catch her?