Chapter 53. Make Me Beg (David)

Start from the beginning

   "I like your hair when it's messy. You look carefree and happy. My naughty boy." Ryo reaches over and runs his fingers over my lips. "See? Not being squeaky clean and hungry from time to time for a change won't kill you, right?"

   His words suddenly make me realize my awful state. I threw up, rolled in the grass, cooked... Oh, my God! I probably smell of fried fish and sweat.

   "Ryo," I gasp in despair. "I am a total mess. I need a shower. Urgently. Please! I earned it. You can't..."

   "Silly," he laughs. "A looker like you doesn't need fancy clothes, flawless hair and expensive perfumes. You can spend the day in the middle of a mud puddle and you'll still be a total candy when you crawl out of it." 

   "Why would I do that?" I snort. 

   "You never know," he shrugs. "Life is an adventure, full of surprises."

   "When we don't know where life is taking us, we are never lost*," I mutter. My life was confined within the walls of a house and followed a strict order, but I still felt lost most of the time. Now, I have no idea what will happen in ten minutes, and yet I have never felt more free. What an irony. The funniest part is that plunging into a mud puddle doesn't even seem like such a bad idea anymore.

   *Quote from 'The Spy' by Brazilian novelist Paulo Coelho

   "You read Paulo Coelho? Nice! I agree. Beautifully said," Ryo nods. His eyes find mine. He is studying me attentively. "It's like an ocean, isn't it? Sometimes, we don't need a direction. We just have to swim to survive, or someone to do it for us when we don't know how to stay afloat.  All we need is someone to keep us safe."

   A tense silence follows. There are so many unspoken words between us. We are both still afraid to say them. It's too early. But at least we agreed to never tell a lie.

   "Fine. Let's go! I enjoy pleasing you too much." Ryo stands up. "We'll take a shower."

   "Together?" I grin. 

   "You didn't expect to shower alone, did you?" he smirks. "I am your boyfriend. I told you where your place was. Did you forget?"

   "On your big, hard cock," I grin wider. 

   "That's right." He grips my wrist and pulls me behind him.

   "Wait! The dishes," I shriek. "We can't leave them like this. I'll wash them really quickly."

   "We're leaving them dirty on the table." Ryo starts chuckling. "Nante kotoda (What a disaster)!"

   Before I can protest, we're on the second floor. I am hurled into the large bathroom, adjacent to my bedroom and pinned to the cold, tiled wall.

   "Kiss me," Rio whispers hoarsely in my ear.

   "I need to brush my teeth," I pant out, pushing my face in his soft hair. He always smells so good. I smell like tuna. 

   "No you don't," he presses his body into mine. We fit together perfectly. I barely catch my breath. One of his hands squeezes my ass hard while the other palms my erection. Ryo bites my earlobe harshly and  hisses, "Don't make me repeat, Otokomae. There are many things you want, but it doesn't mean you need them. I bet you're yummy. I think I'll lick you first and then suck you off and I don't give a damn if you've taken a shower and brushed your teeth or not. Kiss me!"

   The temptation is stronger than my obsession with cleanliness. I grip a handful of his hair and shove my tongue between his lips, giddy at their warmth and the way he readily parts them to welcome my invasion. We kiss slowly, but it soon gets wild and desperate. I hook his boxer briefs' waistband with my thumbs and try to slide them down his thighs, but Ryo pulls away and takes a step back.

   "Not so fast, Pātonā," he groans. "Let's find out if you want me to fuck you or you need it." 

   "I need it," I assert without hesitation, reaching out to grab his forearm and pull him closer. Ryo manages to slip away and takes another step back.

   "Your punishment isn't over yet, though." His rolls his nipple between his fingers and starts stroking himself slowly through the fabric. The sight sends waves of heat along my spine. I moan, but he is unconvinced. "You don't seem that desperate."

   "I am." I take a sharp breath. I am being completely honest. My knees are weak. My skin is burning everywhere he touched. Maybe, he wants me to be more vocal about my desires, more passionate, not so focused on the order I have created, but on us, in a way dirtier. I have no idea if I can be like this, but for him I can try. Why not? I run my fingers through my hair to make it even more tousled and entice him. "Come here, baby. I am all yours."

   "No." Ryo turns around and walks to the bathtub. His muscles are playing under the smooth skin when he bends to remove his underwear and gets inside. I can't take my eyes off him while he sits gracefully on the broad ledge opposite the shower. 

   "What are you doing, Ryo?" My voice is shaking. 

   "Time for challenge number three, Otokomae," he smiles. "I am quite patient and self-controlled, but you somehow always manage to make me lose my mind. I want to test how long I can hold it."

  "Tell me what to do," I barely whisper under his daring, lustful gaze.

  "Make me beg." 

________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of chapter 53.

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

What do you think of the third challenge? 😏

This seems a tough one. David will have to overcome every restraint he still has to seduce his naughty boyfriend.

Will he succeed? 

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter.

Thank you! 💗

Love: Anny