Don't break the heart

Start from the beginning

Arizona leaned in and gave you the most passionate kiss she could give you at that moment.

Arizona: I love you so so much. And again, I'm so sorry for last night.

You ate the breakfast and were now enjoying each others company.

Arizona: Thank you for the breakfast, I feel so much better now.
Y/n: That's good to hear babe.
Arizona: Can I ask one more thing about last night?
Y/n: Of course you can. What would you like to know?
Arizona: Who is Gina exactly as I don't remember hearing you talk about her before.
Y/n: I did talk about her before. I only think I never mentioned her name.
Arizona: So who is she?
Y/n: Gina is the mother of one of my patients. Her daughter is the one with the cancer that keeps coming back.
Arizona: Oh, you mean Jess? She is a lovely girl.
Y/n: She is, but it's all a lot for her mom. As a single parent, she works so hard to pay all the bills to cover the treatment for Jess. Last night she was out for once, because her daughter stayed with a friend.
Arizona: Now I understand it.
Y/n: She was sitting there all on her own and I wanted to see with who she was meeting, but she was just there by herself.
Arizona: So you offered to keep her company? You are a real sweetheart.
Y/n: That's why I was sitting with her and I really think she enjoyed last night.
Arizona: I feel so bad about my actions. You were just helping her.
Y/n: It happened and it's okay now. So what would you like to do today as we are both off and with the kids at your parents house?
Arizona: I was thinking that maybe I can make it up to you.
Y/n: You don't have to Zona. We will look for the donor today, but maybe we can go out. Just the two of us.
Arizona: But I want to make it up to you. I was thinking we could stay in.
Y/n: You want to look for the donor right now?
Arizona: Not right now, just say we can have some fun together first.

Y/n's pov
Arizona pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me so hard; I thought I was going to cum just by her kiss. Nevertheless, Arizona knew some how, because she stopped and took a step back and looked me up and down.

I walked towards her and tried to take off her clothes. Arizona pushed my hands away and pushed me to the bed. I just stared at her, wiping the drool from my mouth. Arizona proceeded to strip off her pajamas just for me, wow was that a sight. She started with her top, unbuttoning each button slowly and moving those curvaceous hips back and forth. Until the top was off and on the floor beside her, that revealed her breast, already hard nipples, the beauty of them made my nipples perk up in the same size.

Arizona kept on moving back and forth until the shorts that she had on was to her ankles, wow she shaved her pussy just for me, like she knew our time alone would have some sexy time. Arizona walked over to me, moving her pussy in front of my face. I can smell her sex, I want to taste it, and oh do I want to taste it. Little did she know that I wanted her so bad after watching her strip in front of me.

I reached for her pussy with my mouth and lets me touch her smooth wet pussy with my mouth. It taste so good, I licked her pussy lips and took my hand and rubbed her wet pussy. Arizona moaned and wiggled underneath my mouth and hand. I continued to do this for about three minutes and I want her to be lying down in bed.

I stop and look up at her and made her lay down on the bed with me. I spread her legs and found my favorite pussy and started to work. I started licking the slit and rubbing her thighs with my fingers and I could feel her wiggle underneath me. I put one of my fingers inside her cunt and started with a slow pace.

Arizona: Fuck me that is it, ohhhhh yesss.
Y/n: Do you want more, tell me what you want?
Arizona: I want you to fuck me with your fingers, then harder every second, oh yes that would be amazing.

I do just that I take my fingers and put them inside of her and fuck her hard for a while all along while I am sucking on her clit. I move my fingers out of her cunt and lick my fingers; I love the taste of her pussy juices. She is moving on the bed, I can hear her breath heavy and moan, deep moans of pleasure.

Arizona: Oh yes that is it, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard y/n.

I fuck her hard and fast until I know Arizona is about to cum for me, I cannot wait, she is a squirted, and no more time goes bye and Arizona cums and squirts her sweet juices all over my hand and my face as I am licking every drop up.

Arizona: Yesss, ohm yesss, and ummmmm that's so good.

With that she collapsed onto my body and we cuddled a long time.

Arizona: That was just absolutely amazing. You amazed me again, like you always do.
Y/n: You weren't bad yourself babe. You are just so sexy and hot. I'm lucky to know I have the most gorgeous women alive laying next to me in bed every night.
Arizona: There's nothing I can say that describes you, because there aren't enough words, so I show you.

She leaned over you and swirled her tongue around your bottom lip. In second time you were passionately kissing each other and stroking your hands over her body.

Y/n: I love you so much Arizona.
Arizona: I love you too baby. Lets lay here just for some more time.
Y/n: Sounds perfect to me, because nothing is better than you laying naked in my arms.
Arizona: What would you say if we make some lunch together and after it we can look for a donor?
Y/n: There's only one thing we haven't talked about and that's who is going to carry baby number 3.
Arizona: I loved seeing you pregnant, but if you don't want to carry I don't mind it either.
Y/n: I would love to be pregnant again and I know you struggled a lot during your pregnancy. There's another fact you said once; 'I never want to be pregnant again'.
Arizona: I did say something like that.
Y/n: So, I will carry our next miracle?
Arizona: Yes, and I will take the best care of you and Cookie.
Y/n: Cookie? Are we switching names this time?
Arizona: If you don't like it we can skip to bubba and peanut again?
Y/n: No, actually I like Cookie. It's really fun and cute.
Arizona: Now we lay here like this and decided you will get pregnant, can we get the laptop and start looking for a donor?
Y/n: Of course, I will get the laptop and get us some soda.
Arizona: And please hurry up. I want to have some more naked cuddles with you while looking for the right man.
Y/n: I will be back soon love.

After around an hour later you had found the right man and made an appointment for over two weeks.

Arizona: This is really going to happen again?
Y/n: It is Zona. We will have another baby. Timothy and Rosey will have another brother or sister in around 9 months time.