"Welcome back."

    They knew each other well.

    The thick darkness devoured the thin phototaxis of Osamu Dazai. The boy with a chaotic and evil nature didn't care about killing people or saving people, and he would do whatever could interest him.

    "Dazai-kun, I forgot to tell you one thing, I haven't actually killed a few people."

    "..."

    "But Baigui-kun is a person who pays attention to the theory of cause and effect."

    There is no such thing as a good thing to kill if you kill yourself. , the law does not allow this, and the crime of abetting murder is also equivalent to the crime of murder, but the former is less likely to be caught than the latter.

    Dazai Osamu did not speak, and Mori Ogai no longer forced him to give up his feelings.

    "Anything for me? Dazai-kun."

    "Give me a new address, I don't want to go back to the clinic."

    Mori Owai raised his eyebrows and asked tentatively, "How about living in the port mafia? ?"

    Osamu Dazai said indifferently, "Yes."

    Twenty minutes later.

    Mori Owai learned that his clinic was blocked and his medical facilities were smashed, making it impossible to operate normally for a short period of time.

    Mori Owai was sad: "There is one less thing to generate income."

    Dazai-kun is really bad when he is bad. It is better to be willing to let go of his anger than to hold it in his heart.

    Alas, continue to eat instant noodles, can the world find a leader even more destitute than him?

    ...

    Hakukimaru spent a day searching outside and returned to the clinic in the evening.

    In the past, the door that could be opened with a single push was stuck, but Baiguiwan had a lot of strength. After trying several times, he knocked the door open. As soon as he entered, his feet almost slipped, and there was an empty bottle on the ground.

    In the clinic, all kinds of bottles and jars were placed in disorder, killing obsessive-compulsive disorder, and there were footprints on the medicine box. Mori Owai, who worked as a part-time leader, was too lazy to come back and toss, so he simply embezzled funds and called to order a batch of the latest foreign instruments.

    "Too... Luo Luo?"

    Bai Gui Wan made an uncertain voice, his eyes turning inorganically.

    Neither the sinful flames of life nor the white flames of life were seen, indicating that the two had not returned. This happened several times. The father and daughter were busy and sometimes stayed out for the night. For example, "Dorolo" rarely came back last night. It was "Dorolo"'s father who accompanied him to dinner, This way he doesn't have to worry about the other party's situation.