The port mafia is in a period of chaos.

    "Is the illusionist accepting a commission to repair the body?" Osamu Dazai didn't go around with him, and when the intermediary heard it, his tone was not too enthusiastic: "Mr. There are many rich people with organ failure flocking, and the price is extremely high, I do not recommend that you buy such a large transaction for the first time."

    Dazai said: Are you underestimating the Japanese mafia or Mr. Mori's wallet?

    Mori Owai is working hard at the port mafia headquarters...

    He really has no money!

    "How much?" Osamu Dazai's indifference gave the intermediary some confidence.

    "Sir, are you sure you want to do this transaction? I must tell you that in the past, the cost of building a heart was calculated in hours, and the price was not less than one million US dollars..." After the intermediary confirmed his intention again and again , took a deep breath and said, "Please wait a moment, I can't decide this kind of business."

    "ムム, are you looking for my new client?"

    A few minutes later, a new voice came into the microphone, speaking in slightly odd Japanese. This made Osamu Dazai's pupils shrink slightly after hearing about "Arcobaleno (Rainbow Son)" after coming into contact with the port mafia. Is the rumored curse that makes people smaller really exist?

    What this person said was a childish and indifferent baby voice!

    "Individual body organ repair, do not connect the brain, eyeballs, ears, sexual functions, do not promise that the illusion will always be effective, and only half of the treatment fee will be refunded if it fails."

    A series of failures made Dazai Zhi fights back to reality.

    Osamu Dazai couldn't help but look at Baikimaru, who was also judged to be "cursed", and the black-haired boy who completed another "Slaying Demons and Demons" withdrew his sword. Today's yukata has become a black goldfish pattern, with a belt around his waist and chest. Part of his bandages are exposed, and he is restrained while adding a murderous arrogance.

    In just one month, the few evil things in Yokohama were beheaded by Hyakkimaru, and all the earthbound spirits, ghosts and ghosts that were invisible to the naked eye disappeared, and the air became a little cleaner.

    Those "things" attracted by the death atmosphere of Yokohama have not yet taken root here, but they were frightened by Hyakkimaru, who often wandered in the city, and fled overnight.

    From the monster's point of view, Baiguiwan is even more evil than many big monsters who have been practicing for many years!

    A humanoid that resembles a person but is not a person.

    Osamu Dazai retracted his thoughts and asked, "Mr. Mamon, it's great that you can speak Japanese. The brain is the most complex organ in the human body. It's normal to not connect it. Why can't the eyeballs and ears?

    " , Mamon, who had free time, floated in the air, counting the money in his hand, and said to the mobile phone: "Involving the organs of the five senses, no illusionist will easily pick it up, but the illusionist who dares to take it—" The little baby smiled gloomily from the triangular mouth under the hood, "I can guarantee that they are all third-rate garbage from nowhere."