Just then Zhuang Xinran finished singing, huge applause rang out, and fans in the audience kept calling calls. He breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he was not affected by Shi Fei, and he still sang quite well. He played extremely well. .
Lu Peng took the stage and said with a microphone in hand: "This stage really gave me too many surprises. Today, Zhuang Xinran's performance is also beyond my expectations. I am a star push officer, and at this time I think I will be entangled. Up."

Chu Yuefei stood up, with unconcealable excitement on his face. He is an original musician, and of course he would prefer people with this kind of original ability (strong qiang).

Zhuang Xinran's song is really perfect. It is hard to imagine that a young age would have such a talent to write such a song.

"I said in the last game that Zhuang Xinran is a very talented player. I thought the last game was a surprise. I didn't expect the real surprise to be in this one. The completion of your song "Don't Want" is very high, even I think it can Be the lead song of a platinum record."

Everyone was in an uproar that an album needs to sell 1 million copies before it can be considered a platinum record. The current record market is sluggish. There are so many drafts every year. Those who can sing and can’t sing all come out. As long as they are good-looking, the market is so big. Of course, there are too many people to divide up. It is difficult for an album to sell 1 million copies.

Even the veteran singer with a fan base that day did not dare to praise such Haikou, let alone Zhuang Xinran, a singer who has not yet officially made his debut.

One can imagine how high Chu Yuefei praised Zhuang Xinran.

"So I voted for Zhuang Xinran." Chu Yuefei voted for Zhuang Xinran with excitement. He didn't even comment on Shi Fei, and he didn't know if it was forgotten or something.

Zhuang Xinran's face was overjoyed, and he bent over to thank.

Then it was He Lulu's turn to comment. Teng Haining's threatening voice kept coming from her ears, making her almost want to pick her ears again.

He Lulu looked at the two on stage, and then simply said: "Shi Fei, your song is really contagious (strong qiang), I was completely taken in when I was listening to you singing. (Kill sha) Come out an original song of such high quality. I think you will win this one. So I voted for Zhuang Xinran to win this one, but Zhuang Xinran, you have to work hard to improve in singing skills. Row."

He Lulu is really judging by the quality of music.

"Okay, I will work hard to improve my singing skills in the future. Thank you Mr. He Lulu for your vote." Zhuang Xinran couldn't help but chuckle. Two of the three star push officials voted for him and he won this game. .

Finally, he was able to fly once in a fair defeat on the stage. He had been rubbing against the ground before, and the shadows were almost cast.

When Teng Haining saw that He Lulu finally chose Zhuang Xinran, he was relieved. It seemed that he still knew the overall situation.

Finally it came time for Jiang Yu to vote. He took the microphone and asked, "I have a question, I want to ask Zhuang Xinran, is this song really your original?"

There was a flash of panic in Zhuang Xinran's eyes, but he quickly hid it, and replied affirmatively: "It is my own original."

Jiang Yu said, "Then I have no problem. I vote for Shifei. Anyway, they both voted for you. My vote will not play a role in determining sex."

This is a bit of an aura, and no one else knows why.

Listening to the meaning of Jiang Yu's words, is there a problem with Zhuang Xinran's original song?