I Love You Sidharth

Start from the beginning

Sana makes a pout and nods.

Sid: Maa ne khichdi banake bheji hai. Ruk... I will bring it.

Sid went to the kitchen, searching for a bowl to serve the khichdi. Meanwhile, Sana freshened up and entered the kitchen, sitting on the counter and swinging her legs. Sid noticed and smiled. He served the khichdi in a small bowl and began feeding her with a spoon.

Sana: Hmmm achi hai... (She licks her lips)

Sid: I know, baby... (he looks at her with a lot of love)

Continuing to feed her, some of the khichdi sticks to the sides of her lips. Sid gently wipes it away with his thumb and licks it. As he gives her an intense look while doing so, Sana feels shy and looks down, biting her lips. He lost his control and kisses her. Sana was shocked by Sid's sudden action. Sid suddenly realizes what he did and backs off a little and looks down ashamed...

Sid: I am really sorry Sana. I shouldn't have done that. I know you...

Sana placed her finger on his lips, then cupped Sid's face and brought him a little closer. They gazed into each other's eyes, both attempting to decipher the emotions reflected there.

Sana: I love you, Sidharth... (She continued looking into his eyes.)

Sidharth's eyes widened and became moist. He remained silent, just continuing to gaze into her eyes.

Sana: Sidharth... (She called him softly.)

A lone tear escaped his eyes and he gave her a beaming smile. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead then he kissed both her eyes. Then he kissed both her cheeks and her nose. He then took her lips. He slowly sucked her lower lips. Sana too started responding to his kisses by sucking his upper lips. Soon it turned out into a heated make out session. He lifted her from the counter. Sana wrapped her legs around his waste and he moved towards the sitting room and sat on the couch. They were kissing each other franticly . He slightly squeezed her waist and she moans giving him access to her mouth fully. His tongue was exploring every corner of her mouth which tasted sweet. His hands were moving around her back and Sana's fingers were entangled in his hair. He then kissed her entire face and grazed her chin. He then started planting soft and wet kisses on her neck. Sana arched backwards giving him more access to her neck.

After what ever happened to her she was always scared of any one man or woman coming near her or touch her even in a friendly way. Sid too had noticed many times how she used to flinch even at a tap on the shoulder. But here they were kissing and hugging in the most intimate way. She has never felt anything like this. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body and a tingling sensation between her legs. A sensation that was alien to her. something that she has never felt before and she was kind of liking it.

Suddenly his phone rang... Both Sana and Sid were startled. Sid picked up his phone and it was Sonali. Sana got down from his lap and steadied herself. Sid attended the call and put it on speaker.

Sid: Ha Helloo... (he stuttered)

Sonali: Hi... Sana kaisi hai? So rahi hai kya?

Sid: She is better... No... she woke up...

Sonali: lunch kiya?

Sid: Haan... she had khichdi my mom had sent.

Sonali: Ok... What were you guyz doing??

Sid: Na..Nothing... we were just talking... (Sid said in a nervous tone)

Sonali: Is everything ok?

Sid: Yeah.. Yeah... (he squeeked)

Sonali: u sound weird...

Sid: No... nothing like that...everything is fine...(how can he tell her what was going on...😇)

Sonali: ok... see u in the evening.

Sid: yeah ok... bye

Sid ended the call and turned his attention to Sana, who stood near the balcony door, gazing outside. Approaching her, he noticed tears in her eyes.

Sid: Shehnaaz... Am so so so sorry... It just got out of hand. I am really sorry. I know it would have been uncomfortable. I am really sorry.

He was on the verge of tears and Sana could see that he was genuinely sad and sorry about what had happened. Sana moved closer to him and placed her lips on his and kissed him like her life depended on it. Surprised, Sid closed his eyes and surrendered to the moment. (aankh band karne se feel aati hai... right?) After 2 minutes Sana broke the kiss and looked at him.

Sana: Sidharth... You don't have to be sorry. I've never felt comfortable with anyone touching me until now. Even a casual touch from others makes me twitch. But I don't know why your touch was so soothing. It felt like home. It was a whole new sensation, a beautiful one. I love you, Sidharth. I still am not sure if I am good enough for you, but I want to be with you my entire life.

Sid: What do you mean by you are good enough or not? Kabhi bhi aisa mat sochna. Understood? Kya kami hai tujhmein, haan? You are the best. I am in love with this girl who has never given up. I wont talk to you if you say that ever again.

Sana smiled and embraced him. After the traumatic experience, she had never been comfortable with anyone touching her. However, his touch felt different—it brought her happiness. She wished for more of his presence.

Sidharth was on cloud 9... At last, his girl has accepted ki who bhi use pyar karthi hai... He felt happy that his touch did not make her uncomfortable. He hugged her as tight as possible and stayed there for some time. He then kissed her forehead and said "I love you sweetheart.... I am the happiest man on earth right now..."

Sana snuggled on to his chest. Sid realized that it was time for her medicines. He made her lie down again on the couch and gave her medicines. He was going to sit on the wing chair when Sana held his hand and asked him to sit near her. He smiled and sat beside her leaning on the armrest and his legs on the couch. She kept her head on his chest and hugged him. He was holding her in his arms and before they knew both slipped into deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the part. Do let me know.