Arizona: April told me about this place. I hope you love it.
Y/n: I love it a lot. Lets explore this place.
Arizona: Not before a kiss. I love you.
Y/n: I love you too Zona.

Arizona gave you a passionate kiss and when you unlocked your lips, you took her hand in your and walked into the cabin. You looked around the cabin, while Arizona got back to the car to get the suitcases.

Arizona: So I thought we could make pizza together. Do you like that?
Y/n: Sounds good to me. Arizona?
Arizona: Yes, what is it?
Y/n: I was thinking about us and how much I love you.
Arizona: Hey don't cry. Why are you thinking like this so sudden.
Y/n: We have a beautiful boy and a little girl on the way. I have the most amazing and loving wife. I never pictured myself getting happy again. I'm just so happy with all I have right now. I never wanted kids and look at us now. I'm just so happy we decided to start our own little family.
Arizona: Oh babe come here.

Arizona pulled you in and gave you a tight hug. She kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back sweetly.

Arizona: I'm so lucky to have found you. I gave up on the thing that is called; finding your true love. With you I believe in it again, I just needed to wait a bit longer.
Y/n: I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you too y/n. I love you too baby girl.
Y/n: Lets start on the pizza.
Arizona: I see you are hungry again.
Y/n: I'm so hungry. I can't stop eating.
Arizona: Here take this. It's a bowl with some fruit. I made it, because I thought you would get hungry on our way here.
Y/n: You are perfect. You really are.

After having dinner you were laying in bed cuddled up to Arizona.

Y/n: Did you made any plans?
Arizona: Nope, not really. Just some time for ourself, away from work.
Y/n: Maybe I can give you something.
Arizona: This is mostly for you. You don't have to give me something.
Y/n: But I want. Especially after all you've done for me while I've been pregnant.
Arizona: So what are you thinking about?
Y/n: Maybe something like this.

You got back up a little and kissed Arizona just behind her ear.

Arizona: You don't have to do this.
Y/n: But I want to. You deserve it. Oh and now I still can we should take this opportunity, maybe bubba 2.0 won't let me do this anytime soon again.
Arizona: That look, I missed that look on your face so much.
Y/n: What look?
Arizona: The look on your face that makes me think I'm the only one on this planet, the only one you love and the only one that gets to see everything of me. And gets to spend every minute I can with me.
Y/n: I want you to feel like all of that. I want to show you how grateful I am and how much I love you.

⚠️smut⚠️

Arizona's pov
With that y/n leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was gentle at first, but then I slid my tongue into her mouth and the kiss increased in passion. Moments later she broke the kiss breathing heavily. I let her catch her breath, amazed at her natural beauty. Eventually I couldn't resist and I kissed her with the same intensity as before.

I needed more so I soon had my hands up her back and feeling her up. This time I broke off the kiss and took of her top to see those tits that I have come to adore, even more since y/n is pregnant. I knew what she wanted me to do and not wanting to fail her I gently began to lick her nipple, her nipples instantly became hard so I really went to town on them.

I put her nipple into my mouth and began to suck it, rather like a baby would do to its mother. Y/n began to moan as I continued to please her. Her moans began to increase as I massaged her other boob with my hand. I knew that she wanted more so I began to move down kissing her belly and as I moved down.

Eventually I came to her thong and I started to lick her pussy through her panties, soon they were dripping wet. I wanted to tease y/n so I removed her thong with my teeth and when I had it off I licked and kissed my way up her leg, slowly getting to her most treasured area.

Y/n: This was my moment to let you have some good times.
Arizona: We can both have some fun.

I started to lick her pussy. I was gentle at first just licking her softly, but as her moans became deeper and louder I just wanted to give her pleasure, so I began to lick with more intensity. However, to tease y/n further I left her now soaking pussy and kiss her intently again, after a few moments she pushed me away.

I smile as I make my descent to her pussy once again. I begin to lick her clit, at the same time I ram my index finger into her extremely tight and wet pussy. Her eyes open in pure lust and a grunt escapes her lips. Wanting to make her cum I start to move my finger in and out of her and quickly her hips began to thrust against my hand. Feeling her pussy loosen I add another finger and my other hand moves to her breasts, which I adore.

Y/n moans even louder and her breathing is racing. Finally her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she lets out a cry of pleasure as she cums on my fingers. Looking deep into her eyes I remove my fingers and lick them clean. She then presses my lips to hers and kisses me deeply.

Y/n: That was amazing, you are absolutely amazing.

I grinned at her as she unbuttoned my jeans after she got her breath back. Quickly she removed my jeans and immediately started to lick my pussy. I moaned in pure delight. Y/n wasted no time in inserting a finger into my now dripping cunt. Not only did she move her fingers in and out of me rapidly, she also vigorously licked my clit. My moans quickly increased in volume and also intensity. Seeing me close, she smiled a beautiful smile that was making me even closer to cum.

Finally y/n added another finger into my cunt and starting grinding it in and out even quicker. Also with her other hand she massaged my breast until the nipples became so hard that they started to hurt. Eventually, I couldn't hold on any longer and my cum burst into her awaiting mouth. Thankfully she allowed me to catch my breath and compose myself. Y/n then kissed her way up my body and kissed me hard and passionately on the lips.

With that me and y/n settled down and cuddle asleep together dreaming of our next romantic adventure and the baby girl we were having in some time.