67

Trigger warning

"Yuna, are we surely doing this? Do we really have no other choice but to leave Ryujin?"

"Just trust me, Chaeryeong unnie."

Yuna quietly answered, staring outside the window as Yeji drove the car further away from the house. Ryujin was smart enough to put a map inside the car, because they were actually located at a very secluded forest.

"What's the plan, Yuna?"

"I can't tell you yet. I promised Ryujin unnie to only tell you when its successfully done."

Yuna was being distant, and the older ones can't help but to be wary about it. They didn't knew what the two were up to, and it was honestly scaring them. They chose to trust the two so whatever will happen, they were also a part of it. Chaeryeong observed the younger girl beside her, and noticed that she kept looking at her watch with an indescribable look. It seemed like Yuna was waiting for something.

"Yuna, why are you constantly checking the time?"

"Its part of the plan."

Yuna answered shortly, crossing her arms as she looked outside again, hiding the watch from them. The unnies decided to let her be for a while, so they all focused on easing down that pain on their bodies. Once Yuna noticed that nobody was looking at her, she glanced at her watch again.

She had been staring at a red dot on the small screen. It wasn't a watch, it was actually a tracker. The red dot kept blinking, and suddenly, a notice was shown. It was time.

"Unnies... I'm sorry."

Yuna pressed something on her watch.

"Yuna? Why are you suddenly saying that?"

Yeji abruptly stopped the car and turned to look at Yuna. Everyone was surprised when the younger one started crying, sobbing on her hands. Yeji's heartbeat quickened.

It can't be what she was thinking. Ryujin promised her— wait, no. Ryujin didn't promised that she was going to be back.

"The p-plane... It will blow up."

Yeji hurriedly started the engine again and zoomed through the road.

Meanwhile...

"Ryujinnie! I was worried that you wouldn't show up again!"

"I promised you, didn't I?"

Ryujin answered, a timid smile displayed on her face. Her statement made Jennie smile happily. The two of them were escorted towards a private plane and in no time, they were finally up the skies.

"I'm so happy, Ryujinnie, because you finally chose me."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

Ryujin touched her stomach and pressed it, wincing in pain. Everyone suddenly heard a beeping sound.

"... because I chose to die with you today."

And the plane blew up.

Yeji was too late.