30

"Ryujin unnie!"

"Ryujin?!"

"Ryujinnie!"

Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna reacted as soon as they saw Ryujin with Yeji.

They were finally at Yeji's house, and both of them were surprised to see that Chaeryeong and Yuna were also there along with Lia. Well, not as surprised as the three who literally ran towards Ryujin and jumped on her, giving her a warm group hug.

"Okay, calm down now..."

"Calm down?! Ryujin unnie, we were so worried! You never contacted us for 2 weeks!"

"I'm sorry, Yun..."

Yuna was crying already as she snuggled on Ryujin's neck, so the older sister wrapped her hands around her waist and slowly rubbed circles on her back to calm her down.

Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yeji watched as the sisters comforted each other. It was a heartwarming sight, especially since they could see how the sisters truly loved each other. For Yeji, it was a first for her to see Yuna cry and for Ryujin to be this soft to someone.

"Please don't do that again, Ryujin unnie... Please..."

"I won't do that again, Yun..."

After a while, Yuna finally stopped crying and they all settled down on the living room. Lia and Chaeryeong helped Yeji to bring her groceries to the kitchen while the Shin sisters cuddled on the sofa, well, it was mostly Yuna who clung on her sister. They let them be because Yuna really looked stressed for the past few weeks, and they were glad to finally see her being bubbly.

While they were eating the dishes that Chaeryeong and Lia prepared, Yeji told them how she and Ryujin met again today. Their faces showed a whole lot of reactions, but it was evident that the girls hated Yeji's ex so much.

"Your ex is an asshole, Yeji unnie."

"Totally."

"So why'd you dated her back then?"

"She wasn't like that before, she only changed when she started to hang out with those party people..."

"Well, at least, Ryujinnie gave her a strong impression..."

The four of them laughed at Chaeryeong's remark, whereas Ryujin only scoffed at them and continued to eat quietly. The early lunch was filled with a calm atmosphere, and Yeji couldn't be any more thankful. Things seems to feel right, well, as of now.

"So, you two are good now?"

"Hmm..."

"That's great, Ryujin unnie! Really, really, great!"

"Why?"

"Because we're inviting the three of them for a sleepover at our house!"

"Really?! That'd be great! I missed visiting your house! But, will Uncle and Auntie be there?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Then we can introduce Yeji to them!"

"Huh?"

Yeji was startled at the sudden mention of her name. Her spoon stopped midway as she gave Lia a confused stare, but before she could ask her to elaborate it, Yuna beat her to it with her loud voice.

"That's right! Mom and Dad would be so glad to see a new friend! I think they will like you, Yeji unnie!"

"You think so?"

"I know so. If you become Ryujin unnie's friend, then you're always welcome to the family!"

Yeji glanced at Ryujin and saw that the girl was already staring at her, seemingly anticipating her reaction to Yuna's words. Yeji gave her a small smile before averting back her attention to Yuna, not noticing the twitch on Ryujin's mouth as she tried to stop a smile. No one noticed it.

"Well, when's the sleepover happening?"

"Today!"

A/N:

Short Update coz I'm trying to balance my damn schoolworks 😭😭😭 Bakit ba ako nag STEM huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu