5

"Ehem, the cookies are done Yej."

Lia cleared her throat, sensing a weird tension arising. Yeji subtly smirked before she paid attention to her baked treats, while Lia turned to look at Ryujin with a knowing look.

Of course, she knew that something was up. Ryujin wasn't someone whom Yeji should play with, and not just because both were her friends, but because she knew that Yeji will definitely lose this time. And Yeji wasn't fond of losing.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what?' you dimwit?! What was that?"

"Your friend clearly likes it."

The duo conversed through low whispers, making sure Yeji couldn't hear them. Lia sighed in exasperation, so she figured out that she had to knock some sense to her friend. She wasn't just about to sit and watch as chaos unfolds.

[A/n: Underlined sentences means it is spoken in English]

"Joanne, she's different. She easily gets attached..."

"What are you implying, Julia?"

"As much as I remember, you hate commitments."

"Well, it seems to me that your friend does not like commitments too."

"She doesn't, that's why she goes out with different people without strings attached. But... I don't know, Jo... Its gonna be different with you. I just know that she'd get attached to you once you play along with her..."

"Tsk, how can you say so? If she doesn't wants strings to be attached then be it. Just let me be, Julia. I won't ruin your bestfriend— well, at least, not in the way you are thinking."

"Okay, cut it out. I don't understand anything that you've been talking about. What was that?"

Lia and Ryujin both turned to look at Yeji, a serious look etched on their faces. Lia sighed before smiling at her, telling her that it was nothing serious whereas Ryujin only averted her gaze towards the tray full of cookies. Yeji doubts them because she knew it was a serious talk based on Lia's behavioral shift, but she decided to stay out of it.

After all, her real goal was to score with Ryujin. Not to get attached or have some whatsoever romance shits. Love is nothing but a children fantasy to Yeji.

"Wow, you made so many of these!"

"Of course, there's 3 of us and knowing you, half of it would be finished before Ryujin and I can even grab a second bite."

"Woah... They're delicious..."

"See? Told ya, she bakes the best cookies!"

"Of course. Everything that comes from me tastes amazing."

"Can I taste other 'amazing' treats from you then?"

"Sure, but you should return the favor first."

Lia scoffed at how the two conversed, knowing that Yeji was literally going to be fucked up. She stood up, not forgetting to pack some of the cookies before she headed out.

Both were very hardheaded, so Lia just let them both be. If things go south, that's where she has to step in. For now, she's gonna leave two horny bitches on their own.

"Screw you both. I'm outta here."

A/n: Best be prepared for the next chappie~ 😏🤫