⚠️ 6 ⚠️

Warning:
R-18 Smut Contents

"Yah, Jisu-yah! Where are you going?"

"Anywhere without horny bitches."

"Just shut up and go, Julia."

(a/n: still the same. Underlined phrases are spoken in English)

Lia scoffed and flipped them off, her figure disappearing through the door after a loud thud. Yeji smirked, staring at the younger one who was still looking at the door.

Finally, the day has come.

"So, wanna watch a movie at my room?"

"Okay, sure."

Oh, what best thing could you use as an excuse to get in someone's pants other than watching a movie inside your own room? Yeji knew that by experience, and she was glad that the other did not decline nor showed signs of hesitance. She wanted this to happen as much as Yeji does, and it means an easy score for her.

They finally got inside her room, with Ryujin roaming her eyes around. Yeji smirked before she locked the door, causing Ryujin to look at her.

"I see, you're quite daring huh..."

"And you're actually not that hard to get."

"Who says you can get me?"

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows at what she said, staring at her eyes that shows an unfamiliar glint. She didn't knew what Ryujin was thinking or what she was scheming, not a single idea.

Yes, Ryujin's eyes were clouded with lust but there was something other than that. Was that mischievousness? amusement? Yeji did not know, but there was one thing she was sure of. Ryujin was indeed, different. Yeji thought, 'was Lia right all along?'

"Who says I can't? You're in my territory now, Shin. There's no turning back."

"You can't get me."

Yeji widened her feline eyes when Ryujin easily grabbed her by the waist and pushed her on her own bed, before pinning her down as she hovered over her.

This has never happened to Yeji.

"Because... I'll be the one to get you."

Yeji was too late to notice that Ryujin has already tied her down to the bed using the big handkerchief she had all this time, so she squirmed under the restraints. She tied it so tightly that Yeji could feel slight pain on her wrists just by mere tugging.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Showing you who's the boss. Now shut up, your shouts will be useless anyways since I know that your room is soundproof."

She was right. Yeji had her room soundproof because she always brought girls over to fuck the hell out of them. She never thought that it'd be her to get fucked.

"Y-You- fuck it, let me go!"

"Shut up."

Yeji gasped as Ryujin ripped her clothes off creating a loud tearing sounds, and in a few seconds she was only down to her panties. She trashed her legs around, but Ryujin remained unbothered because she was in between them.

"I thought you wanted sex?"

"Fuck off- GAAAAH!"

Ryujin smirked as she played with her nipples using her hands, watching as it grew erect. She flicked and gently squeezed it, letting Yeji feel an immense amount of pleasure.

"F-Fuck... S-Stop this."

"I'm the one who decides that, kitty..."

"Hnnnnggggggg Aaaaaahh..."

Yeji moaned louder when Ryujin's warm mouth latched on her breasts, sucking on it like she was a baby asking for milk. She didn't stopped abruptly, and just did it over and over again just to stimulate Yeji.

"Feels good, right?"

"Hah... Fuck off."

"I'll take that as a Yes. Now buckle up, there's still a lot of things to do."

A/n: so... how's that? 🤔 btw, next chappie is still as smutty as this one so... 😄