13

"Lia unnie~ I'm so bored~"

"Yuna what are you doing here?! Your Ryujin unnie is going to kill you for skipping class—"

"Hussey Shin."

"U-Unnie..."

"Go back to your classroom. Now."

Yuna gulped before heading out of the senior's classroom in a panicked mode, emitting a laugh from the students. Ryujin sighed tiredly, still not used to her little sister's stubbornness.

"Yuna must be really bored, she must've felt lonely at the Junior building without us..."

"Yeah, I want to visit her there later during break. Are you coming with me, Ryu, Chaer?"

"Yep."

"No."

Lia and Chaeryeong both turned to look at Ryujin with a confused face, but before they could even ask her why, they were interrupted when Yeji went inside the classroom and greeted them.

"Good morning, girls!"

"Yeji unnie! Hello!"

"Wah, you seem smiley... Let me guess, the snacks you ordered online finally came?"

"Yeah..."

Yeji smiled sheepishly, plopping down on her seat between Lia and Ryujin. Ryujin nodded at her, a small smile on her face. Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin have some classes together, whereas Yuna was completely on her own at the next building.

It has been days since the five of them started to hang out, and everything's going well. For now.

"I'll be going home early today."

"Huh? Why? Do you have an important schedule, Ryujinnie?"

"Self-care"

As soon as Ryujin said that, Lia and Chaeryeong instantly shut their mouth and nodded in understanding. Yeji looked at the three of them confusedly, but figured out it was nothing to worry about.

"What do you think of my older sister, Yeji unnie?"

"Huh? About Ryujin? Why the sudden question Yuna-yah?"

The four of them were currently at Lia's house to hang out after school, watching movies at the big screen. Lia and Chaeryeong now turned to look at Yeji, anticipating her answer to Yuna's question. Of course, they too, were curious.

"Well, Lia unnie said you only patched things up the last time we were at the mall. You fought before that, right?"

"Ah, w-well, not really 'fought', more like... misunderstanding?"

"Oh, really? That's understandable, my sister's a weird specimen. So, what can you say about her now?"

"She's fine."

"C'mon— please elaborate that, Yeji unnie!"

Chaeryeong butted into their conversation, now sitting closer to Yuna. Yeji laughed at their pouty faces, but in her mind she was already thinking of what to explain.

Shin Ryujin. She was a friend for Yeji, not a close one but not that distant either. She was quiet and very reserved, but she can go along with you despite that. Its just that, Yeji found something odd about her but she can't point it out.

"She's timid, but quite easy to talk to."

"Hmmm, and?"

"I don't know, perhaps she's a bit... odd."

"You find Ryujin odd?"

"I mean, not in a bad way, Jisu-yah... Its just a hunch. I don't know her that well that's why I find her odd, maybe that's what she thinks about me too."

"No, Ryujin doesn't think about you like that."

Chaeryeong spoke, a warm smile displayed on her face. Truthfully, she was the closest one to Ryujin among them. She was the only person who can calm Ryujin down whenever she's mad, that's why she was Ryujin's go-to person.

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows. What did Ryujin think about her?

"Firstly, Ryujin said her first impression of you was that you were a loud and chaotic one."

"Must've been why she disliked me at first..."

"Yep. And now, she thinks you're still as loud— probably just like Yuna."

"What? Aisht that girl is straight up dissing me!"

"Yeji unnie, I'm not yet done... She said that, but she added another thing. Ryujin said you were like an open book for her, that you're very easy to read. That's why she saw the kind person behind the 'horny teenager' facade— her words, not mine!"

"Oh..."

"AHAHAHAHA SHE CALLED YOU A HORNY TEENAGER BITCH!"

"Yah shut up Choi Jisu!"

Lia laughed out loud along with Yuna and Chaeryeong, whereas Yeji was blushing in embarrassment. But, she was still glad. Ryujin's explanation about her was very accurate, despite the part where she called her 'horny', but Yeji could let that pass.

And because of that, she wanted to learn more about Ryujin too. Now she was the topic of their discussion, Yeji took this as a chance to get to know her better.

"So, how is Ryujin as a close friend?"