⚠️ 54 ⚠️

Smut Contents

"Will you let me show how I truly feel about you?"

Yeji's heart was hammering on her chest as she patiently waited for Ryujin's answer, bravely meeting her eyes despite the nervousness she felt. The quietness is nerve-wracking and Yeji thought that she was gonna be rejected, until Ryujin pulled her in for another kiss.

No words were needed for Yeji to understand that she was already given consent, and that's all she needed for now. She didn't want to push Ryujin's limit, so she figured out that she will take things slow starting from now, no matter what happens.

"Ah..."

Ryujin lowly moaned as Yeji trailed wet kisses down her jawline, before she started sucking on her neck. She yelped and held back a moan when Yeji finally found the spot where she was weak, just below her ear.

"Just let it out, Ryu... Don't stop those beautiful sounds, I want to hear them."

It was true. Yeji wanted to hear such sweet sounds coming out of Ryujin's mouth, and a part of her feels proud that she's the one who's making her do that. She felt Ryujin nodding her head, so she focused back on nibbling on her skin. She smiled when she saw the marks she made on her skin; the love bites she left on her neck made her heart swell in pride. Ryujin was breathing heavily as she stared at Yeji, her face flushed from all the new sensations she just felt.

"Can I continue?"

Ryujin bit her lip and softly nodded her head, and Yeji couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of her. Yeji thought she looked so beautiful, even when she's just laying down there.

"Tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

Again, Ryujin nodded.

Yeji sat up and gently tugged on the hem of Ryujin's white shirt before she finally took it off of her, and Ryujin was obedient enough to raise her arms so that Yeji won't have a hard time pulling her shirt off.

Yeji gulped the lump on her throat as she stared at Ryujin's body— she was breathtakingly beautiful. Yeji slowly placed her hands on her bare skin, then she looked at Ryujin's face to see her reaction, but she was surprised when she saw tears pouring out of her eyes. Yeji instantly stopped and cupped Ryujin's face, wiping away her tears using her thumb.

"S-Shit— R-Ryujin, I-I'm sorry. I'll stop—"

"No, don't stop."

"B-But you're not ready yet—"

"Don't stop, please. I want to remember your touch, not hers. Take away the painful memories, and replace it with beautiful ones. Please, Yeji, help me forget... Touch me, please me, just... don't hurt me..."

Yeji gave her a quick peck on the lips before she pressed their foreheads together once again, and they both stared at each other's eyes. The dark veil that was covering Ryujin's eyes was finally coming off, and now Yeji could see a hint of emotion from it. Sadness.

"I won't hurt you, I would never intend to do that. We'll do what you want, okay? But tell me if you want to stop, alright? I don't want to force you..."

"... okay."

Ryujin released a heavy breath, as if it was her way to toughen up. Yeji patiently waited for her signal to finally continue.

With the new reason for her to do this, Yeji was determined to not fuck up and hurt her in the process. It was now clear to her that Ryujin was very fragile, and she's afraid that one wrong move and she might break her. She has to be careful.

"You can continue now..."

And so, Yeji made her move carefully, and with gentleness. She won't just fuck her for mere satisfaction, she was going to show her how she truly feels and make sure that tonight, only passionate emotions will flow out of their bodies, not just lust.

Tonight, won't be just sex. It'll be revelation of feelings.

A/N: hiiii I'm back (finally) tho I must say, this is gonna be a bit of a "cliffhanger" HAHAHAHAH anyways I might delete this chapter cos I didn't edited it and only wrote whatever came to my mind.

Thank you for everyone who left sweet messages on my timeline— you don't know how much it means to me 💗 I love y'all!!!!! Muaaaaaah!