31

The Shin Residence was extravagant, really, you'd think that this was a modernized castle at how enormous it was.

Yeji couldn't help but stare in awe at their beautiful mansion, and was also surprised at the fact that these two was very wealthy. Ryujin and Yuna were very humble and simple, and no one ever saw them flaunting their riches, so she didn't quite expected that the Shin sisters were this rich.

"C'mon, I'm sure mom and dad are waiting inside!"

They finally stepped in, and Yeji was astounded more at how beautiful the interior of the house was. Just then, a man and a woman walked in and greeted them all with a smile. Yuna ran towards them, while Ryujin calmly followed her sister. Yeji was sure it was Mr. and Mrs. Shin, because of how their faces looked like the exact mix of Ryujin and Yuna. In other words, they were such a good-looking family.

"I missed you so much, Mom and Dad!"

"Hush now, dear, we brought you souvenirs from London..."

"Ah, my two babies..."

"Mom, Dad."

The sisters hugged their parents, before they finally turned to look at their friends and introduce the new face. Lia and Chaeryeong smiled and also went to hug the elder ones, asking them if they had gifts for them too which made the couple laugh.

"Mom, Dad, this is Yeji unnie, our new friend! She's also Lia unnie's bestfriend that's why we met her."

Yeji smiled and bowed to show respect, which made the couple smile back too. They think that she was a lovely lady just at how beautiful and kind she looked.

"Nice to meet you, dear..."

"Its a pleasure to meet you too, Ma'am, Sir..."

"Oh no, no, don't call us that. Just call us Auntie and Uncle, okay? And please don't be wary of us, dear, we don't bite. Just feel at home, a'ight?"

"I will, Auntie, thank you!"

Their conversation was cut short when they suddenly heard series of "meows", so they all looked down and saw three cats running towards the Shin sisters. Two ran towards Ryujin, while the other one jumped on Yuna's arms.

"Sarangie!"

"Oh, you guys have cats?"

"Yep! This is my cat, Sarang. And those two are Ryujin unnie's cats, Byullie and Dallie."

"Cuties..."

Yeji wasn't only pertaining to the cats. Her eyes were constantly glancing at Ryujin, enthralled by how Ryujin's eyes held a small twinkle as she played with her fury pets. This was the first time for Yeji to see Ryujin being this playful, and she looked really cute. Such a contrast to her attitude in bed.

"Well, what're we all standing here, let's head to the kitchen. We've prepared a lot of foods for you, fine ladies."

And so, the feast has begun.

After the wonderful and delicious dinner, Yuna suggested that they'd have a movie marathon. But she wanted it to happen at Ryujin's room because of one reason...

"Unnie, you're Television is huge and you have the best room lightnings."

"We have a Theater Room for a reason, Yuna."

"Awe, I don't like it there! I wanna lay down comfortably and cuddle!"

"You have a TV in your room."

"I told you, your screen is bigger... Unnie, your room is the only room that Yeji unnie haven't explored too— I toured her around earlier. I'm sure she wants to see your room..."

Yuna gave a pouty look to Yeji, signalling her for help as she persuaded her older sister. Lia and Chaeryeong laughed at how annoyed Ryujin looked, yet they all knew that Ryujin still owes Yuna after that "MIA for 2 weeks" stunt she pulled. Ryujin can't do anything but let the younger Shin pester her, or else Yuna would snitch on her to their parents.

"Well, I do, want that... Can I see your room, Ryu?... Please?..."

Ryujin sighed, but she agreed nonetheless. Both Ryujin and Yeji were oblivous to Lia and Chaeryeong's reaction, cos the duo were quite surprised at how Ryujin gave in to Yeji's request quite easily. Yuna did a victory dance and hurriedly ushered everyone towards Ryujin's spacious room that was at the 3rd floor of the house.

"Welcome to Ryujin unnie's safe space!"