18

"You know how to punch and kick people?"

"Its Kickboxing— and yeah, for self defense."

The two of them were now inside a cab, heading towards the school to get their cars. The police arrived minutes after Yeji called and took the bad guys away, while Yeji and Ryujin wasted no time to escape the scene to avoid more conflicts.

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No."

"Your hands..."

Ryujin looked down at her own hands when Yeji pointed at it, and saw that it had scratches and some purplish-blue bruises were starting to form.

She only sighed at the sight, not really that surprised because the faces of those guys were as hard and as ugly as a deformed rock. However, the woman beside her was genuinely worried.

"You can't heal my hands just by staring at them, y'know."

"Ryujin..."

"..."

"We're here, ma'am!"

As soon as the driver said that, Yeji handed him a fairly large amount before getting off the car, dragging Ryujin by the hand.

They were heading towards the back of the school where both of their cars were parked, coincidentally. Thankfully, the classes already ended so there were no other people on the parking lot.

"Let go of my— ow, yah!"

"Just... Just let me do this, please?"

Ryujin tried to pry her grip off but Yeji only tightened it, making Ryujin hiss in pain because the wounds and bruises still stings.

She sighed and just let her be, letting her pass just this once, especially since Yeji looked really sincere. Was she worried? Ryujin didn't know, and she doesn't want to find out either.

"What are we going to do in your car?"

"I'm going to treat your wounds."

"You don't have to."

"But I want to, because I could've helped you back there..."

"You did helped me, tho. You called the cops."

"Well yeah, technically, only because you told me to."

Yeji rambled as she took the medicine kit she always had at the trunk of her car, still not letting go of Ryujin's hand in fear that the girl would run away. She closed the trunk and sat on the back of the car, patting the space next to her.

"Let go of my hand, Yeji."

"Ryujin, please sit here beside me so I can treat your wounds properly."

"Do I really have to?"

"Please..."

Ryujin sighed but complied, not really in the mood to retort, and this made Yeji smiled sheepishly. Yeji then realized that Ryujin wasn't really that hard to be with— well, sure, the girl had bipolar issues and gets really hot-headed at times, but overall she was just a kind and sweet girl underneath that cold facade.

Maybe she was just like Yeji too, who chose to hide who they truly are under a mask.

"Stop telling me what to do next time."

"I wasn't telling you what to do, tho?"

"Just... Don't do it."

"Fine, fine... Damn look at these bruises, tsk, those guys are surely tough."

"Yeah..."

"I can't let the hands that pleasures me to get hurt like this..."

"What?"

"What?"

Ryujin stared at her with a hint of surprise and amusement, baffled by what she suddenly said but she didn't replied. Yeji, who didn't knew where all her confidence came from, only smirked before focusing back on treating her hands.

"All done."

"... thanks, you really didn't have to do this."

"I told you, I don't want the only hands that fucks me well to get hurt— you might not be able to get deep inside me again, y'know, and I'll be sad if that happens."

Yeji smirked when she saw how flustered Ryujin was, that the younger one tried to cover up by coughing and averting her gaze away.

'How could she be so shy like this when she's a beast in bed?' Yeji thought and mentally snickered, enjoying the fact that she got the younger one shy and all gushy.

"Stop saying things like that. You might regret it."

"Regret? Why? I'm just stating facts."

"Hwang, stop."

"What if I won't? What will you do?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Would you really show me—"

Yeji yelped when Ryujin hovered over her, pinning her hands down the car. It was a bit of an awkward position considering that they were sitting at the outer back of the car, but both did not mind.

One was horny, one was easily turned on.

"The real question is, are you ready to see what I'll do?"

A/n: Once again, you'll have to wait for a week for the smutty chapter mweheheheheheheh