10

After the hang out, the four of them went separate ways. Lia told Yeji that the two already transferred to their school, so they're going to meet often.

Right now, Lia was in Yeji's house, and she wanted to finally confront the girl. It was now or never.

"Yej, I have to be straightforward with you. Tell me what you're feeling, please..."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you, Yej, you're struggling. I know you've been keeping something from me..."

"You already know about what happened between Ryujin and me. Yes, you were right, I lost."

"I'm not talking about that, Yeji. I want to know why you hate being dominated so much."

Yeji halted her movements. She didn't expected Lia to notice that, no, she thought no one would ever find out. Who was she kidding? Lia was her bestfriend, and she knew her much more than she do. Maybe she had to let it out, afterall, Lia was the only person whom she trusts so much.

"Fine... You're right again- I hate being a bottom. I hate it so much. I hate the feeling of being under someone, not being able to do anything to satisfy their needs, and be the weaker one. I hate it."

"Why?..."

Yeji smiled sadly, fiddling with the can of beer in her hands. Lia watched her intently, already anticipating a bad meaning to it.

"My ex-girlfriend... She... She humiliated me because I was a bottom before..."

"What?!"

"Yeah... She shouted it to everyone at a party, and said that I was very weak, that I was very easy to please, that I was a needy slut, and a whiny bitch who always asked for sex without doing anything in return. After that, everyone treated me like I was a slut to be asked for sex that easily, and even bullied me, sent me threats and disgusting videos... So I moved schools, and then I changed. That's when you met me, the new me who did everything to run away from her past."

"Oh dear... Yeji..."

Lia hugged the crying girl, and Yeji cried on her shoulder. It was an awful memory, yet she felt relieved that she finally let it out to someone. She felt as if a burden was lifted from her shoulders, now that Lia willingly listened to her. Not even her parents knew about that, well of course they won't, they were always too busy with their business that they always leave Yeji alone.

That's what Lia meant when she said that Yeji had no one else but her. Lia was her rock, the person whom she can always lean to.

"Listen to me Yej, I'm very glad that you finally opened up to me. Thank you for trusting me, for sharing your bad memories. I'm always here for you, Yej, I promise that."

"Thank you, Jisu-yah... Thank you..."

"Shhh, don't mention it. Now, I want you to remember this. No matter if you're a top or a bottom, no one is allowed to invalidate your feelings and humiliate you. You're Hwang Yeji, and you have to be proud of yourself. You're the best person everyone can love."

Yeji nodded and let Lia wipe her tears away, a smile now formed on her face. She was glad to have Lia in her life, she was glad to have found a sister in her.

"Thanks, Jisu... That really helped..."

"No problem, now let's wash up so you can sleep. You look tired and drained. Damn, Ryujin must've really did a number on you."

"Yah! Choi Jisu!"

A/N:

Aaaaaaand there goes Yeji's short backstory 😊

What can you say about it? Surely, you're all mad at her ex-girlfriend, right? Well, I hope you don't get THAT mad at who I'm going to use to portray the character 🤗