⚠️ 65 ⚠️

Trigger Warning:

Violence

Forced sex

"argh..."

Ryujin groaned as she sunk herself on the bathtub, her bones aching along with the new bruises and fresh wounds on her body. She stared at her wrist and saw the marks of the rope that was used to tie her down. It happened again. All the pain that Yeji have erased were imprinted back on her body.

Her eyes brimmed in tears as she hugged her knees closer to her chest, curling herself up. Then, an image popped out of her mind.

"Yeddeong..."

She mumbled out, missing the warmth and safety of Yeji's embrace. At least, she was safe. Everyone was safe, that's all that matters to her.

"Ryujinnie?"

She was back again. The bathroom door opened, and there Jennie stood. Ryujin kept her eyes casted down, hugging herself even tighter. The woman walked closer to her, and eventually joined her in the tub.

"Why didn't you told me you were taking a bath?"

"I-I'm sorry... You had your eyes closed so I thought you were sleeping."

Ryujin was good at putting on her mask, just like what she did before. Besides, Jennie was a fool to fall for it.

"You've grown so much, Ryujinnie... My beautiful girl had become a gorgeous lady..."

Ryujin tried not to flinch as the woman leaned closer, touching her face with the same hands that tortured her. Ryujin faked a smile, but said nothing.

"Kiss me."

Ryujin gulped, but complied to her demand. She looked up, her eyes meeting Jennie's feline ones. The kiss was rough, rushed, and sparkless. Ryujin yelped when Jennie's hand gripped her chin tightly, her other hand slowly roaming around her body. Ryujin squirmed when two fingers abruptly intruded her privacy, but was quickly held down by the madwoman.

And eventually, Ryujin had to go through another nightmare. But she had to endure, because everything was now going according to her plan.

Three days later

"You have 30 minutes. I'll have someone fetch you here. I'll wait for you at the airport."

"Okay."

"Ryujin. No funny business. You can't run away."

"I won't, I promise. I'll go with you, Nini..."

"Okay, baby, I'll wait for you there."

It had been three days. Three days of jer friends being kept as hostages inside this house, but it was finally ending.

Ryujin nodded and watched as Jennie drove away with her car, before she hurriedly went back inside towards the room where her friends, her sister, and her lover was located. When she opened the door, she wanted to cry at the poor state they were in.

They had bags under their eyes, and they looked thinner and tired than usual.

"Ryujin unnie?"

The four of them looked up and finally saw Ryujin who looked totally different too. Ryujin had bruises on her arms, and wounds on her body. They all stood up and hugged each other, not minding the pain on their bodies. All except Yeji, who slowly walked towards Ryujin after they broke off the hug.

Ryujin looked at her, eyes lighting up in joy, before she ran towards Yeji's open arms. Once again, she felt secured and loved on her embrace.

"Ryujin, what's happening? How come you're here? What if she hurts you for visiting us?"

"We're leaving."

"What?"

"I talked to her yesterday, I told her that I'll go with her wherever she likes and follow her every orders as long as she let you go. Jennie gave me 30 minutes. She and her men are away, they're at the airport, waiting for me—"

"You're leaving?!"

"... I'm tricking her. You have to leave first. Here, use the car outside."

"No! You're going with us!"

"I can't. She'll hunt us down over and over again— I have to end this first."

"How? Ryujin-ah, we can't do this..."

"Chaeryeong, I'm gonna finish what started because of me. Don't worry, okay?"

"Idiot— we're gonna worry! We know you, and we know you have another scheme up your sleeve that would put your life in danger!"

Lia exclaimed, but Ryujin only smiled at her. A very genuine smile. It was as if, all her worries were finally gone. As if she was really happy— and it was a real smile.

"I do have a scheme that involves me. But, I promise, after this, I'm gonna be truly happy and free from her. Trust me, please. That's all I need."

Who were they to deny that, when Ryujin had this determined look on her face. Then, Yuna decided to finally speak up.

"Ryujin unnie... Be safe. I know you'll fulfill your promise."

"What?! Yuna you're agreeing to this?!"

"I trust my sister."

"Thank you, Yuna."

Yuna looked at her unnies, a pleading look on her eyes. Lia and Chaeryeong glanced at the sisters, before agreeing. If Ryujin had a plan, they can't ruin it. Yuna trusted her, so they should trust her too.

"I'm going with you, Ryujin."

"My plan will be ruined if you do that. Don't be stubborn, Hwang."

Ryujin threw the car keys towards Chaeryeong. Yuna understood that there was still something else that Ryujin wanted with Yeji, so she dragged Lia and Chaeryeong with her so they can go inside the car first.

Of course, Yuna knew about Ryujin's long-time masterplan, and she had a very important role to play in this game.

"Yuna knows something, doesn't she?"

"She does, so trust her. Trust us."

Ryujin smiled and wrapped her arms around Yeji, before pulling her in for a kiss, a kiss of good luck. But before she takes that final step of her plan, she had one last request.

"Yeji, make love to me."