53

After what Ryujin said, Yeji finally realized what she truly feels for the girl. Yeji was catching feelings for her, and she wanted her to know that. She ought to make Ryujin feel it, but she didn't knew how.

She smiled at the younger one.

"... thank you."

"Why're you thanking me?"

"For the compliments."

"Silly girl, I wasn't complimenting you. I was describing you."

"Can I... Can I say something about you too?..."

"Go ahead."

Yeji gulped down the lump on her throat as she tightened her hold on Ryujin, trying to collect every ounce of confidence she could muster.

"You're a good girl."

"...?"

"I m-mean, you're not a bad person — I never saw you as one despite all the... uhmm, dirty stuffs we did. Yeah you're cold and really distant, but being friendly really isn't the basis of how good a person is, right? My gut feeling told me that you weren't as dangerous as you show you are. I listened to my instincts, because of your eyes."

"My... eyes?..."

"I told you once that I really like your eyes, right? I like it because its very expressive, but you try to conceal it with that dark gaze. If I could just get past this cold exterior you have, I'm sure I'd see thousands of emotions in that beautiful eyes..."

"Then do it— what's stopping you?"

There it is again, the emotions that Ryujin hides behind her dark gaze, and Yeji is desperate to finally see past those. Ryujin's tone was very challenging and if Yeji wasn't mistaken, the girl was giving her dare. A dare that she surely won't turn down, she's Hwang Yeji, afterall.

"Will you let me?"

"I won't, but I dare you to do so."

The unspoken staring contest between the two of them lasted longer than they could imagine, and Yeji was trying to make up her mind as she met Ryujin's mysterious gaze.

It was now or never, she thought.

"Fine by me..."

Yeji finally made a move and carefully, very carefully, hovered above Ryujin, her arms supporting her weight on each side of Ryujin's head. The younger girl made no protest, which was quite surprising because Yeji expected her to flip the positions over, and this just urged Yeji to continue.

"Show me, Ryujin... Let me see what lies underneath that eyes of yours."

She leaned in and finally, their lips met. Yeji savored how perfectly they fit for each other, before she started moving. The kiss was gentle, and it was the first for them to share such sweet kiss. Yeji could feel her heart flutter at how Ryujin lowly moaned through the kiss, her arms loosely wrapped around Yeji's neck.

They finally broke off, foreheads pressed together as they gasped for air. Yeji stared at Ryujin who had her eyes closed and her hands cupped the girls cheek, softly caressing her cold yet soft skin. Ryujin instantly leaned in to her touch, letting herself feel the warmth of Yeji's hand. None spoke a word as they let the silence engulf them, their breaths now mixing with each other at their close proximity.

"Ryujin..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you let me show you what I truly feel?"

Yeji finally knew how to tell Ryujin about how she truly feels.

A/N:

Happy 400 followers to me! 🥳🎉🎊🍺🍻

Thank you so much, I love y'all 🥺💚💚💚