33

"Uhm... Why... Why would you want me to sleep here?"

"Why not?"

"W-What are we going to do here?"

"Are you thinking of other dirty stuffs, Yeji?"

"N-No!... Ehem, I meant, no, I wasn't thinking of that... What I meant is, are we going to watch a movie too?"

"No."

"Then, what are we gonna do?"

Yeji stood by the doorway as she stared at Ryujin's figure who was slowly retreating inside her spacious walk-in closet, before appearing again with a quite large box in her hands. What surprised her was when the younger girl opened the box, and a small basketball ring that needs to be assembled and a ball came out of it.

A basketball shooting game.

"Let's play a game."

"What..."

"Everytime you miss a shot, I ask a question. Everytime the ball goes in, you ask me a question. And vice versa."

Yeji slowly walked towards where Ryujin was, following her as she stood on the carpeted floor. Yeji stared at her again as she placed the hoop quite far away from them, making sure that it was standing upright and secured. They both stood in place to measure the right distance, then Ryujin grabbed a few pillows and placed them on the floor as a way to create a boundary.

"Wait... Is this your way of getting to know me?"

"No. I just want to play."

Yeji snickered inside her head as she noticed how Ryujin's ear reddened, but she made no further comments to avoid any arguments. For someone who's so cold and a wild beast in bed, she surely gets shy so easily. Yeji thought, mentally taking note of how cute a shy Ryujin was.

"Anyways, do we have to answer all questions?"

"No. If you want to pass, you have to drink."

"Drink what?"

"Alcoholic liquor, of course. Would you want to drink water instead, and have multiple trips to the bathroom later?"

Yeji scoffed at Ryujin's sarcastic remark, but she couldn't hide the smile that crept up on her face. She then asked the younger girl if she had to get the drink downstairs, but Ryujin said that she have some liquor on her mini-fridge inside her bedroom. Flex. She went out holding a bottle of Jack Daniel's— a Whiskey. Yeji widened her eyes at the sight, knowing so well that it was a strong beverage.

"What if we get drunk?"

"Don't worry. I locked the door."

"What do you mean— oh... Haha... G-Good thing, I guess..."

Ryujin only gave her a blank stare before handing her the ball, signaling her to go first. Yeji pushed the messy thoughts at the back of her head and forced herself to focus, or else she'd have to face a lot of consequences.

The ball went up the air and hit the headboard. One miss. Yeji groaned at the result, but still handed the ball that bounced back towards her opponent.

"Your birthday."

"Huh?"

"What's your birth date?"

"M-May 26, 2000."

Ryujin nodded at her answer, before she proceeded to shoot her shot. She was always a sharp shooter, even back then at the arcade when she beat Yeji's score in the Basketball Shooting game. Ryujin turned to look at her again, while handing the toy.

"Hometown?"

"Jeonju."

It was Yeji's turn again and this time, she didn't missed anymore. She smiled widely as she went to grab the ball, looking at Ryujin with a wide smile.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Mocha Bread."

It went on for 3 to 4 turns of them asking easy questions like knowing their favorite colors and places they loved to visit, until Ryujin got bored. She successfully shot the ball again, and turned to look at Yeji with such a serious look.

"How many times have you had sex?"

"W-What the— why're you suddenly asking that type of questions?"

"Bored. Now answer my question."

"I... I don't know, I lost count..."

Ryujin didn't like the sound of that, but she proceeded to hand her the ball. Unbeknownst to her, Yeji noticed how the crease on her eyebrows deepened. Yeji's trail of thoughts about why Ryujin suddenly looked sour caused her to miss a shot, and another groan escaped her lips.

"So you've only been a Top during those sex escapades you had except for me?"

"W-Well er... Yeah..."

The questions made Yeji shift on her feet, yet Ryujin paid little attention to that as she made a successful shot.

"What's your biggest kink?"

Yeji blushed and knew that she couldn't answer that question, so she hurriedly grab the glass and gulped down the strong liquor in one go. If Ryujin wanted to play like this, then so be it. Yeji had no intention of losing.

"My turn."

She made a successful shot, then she smirked— she wasn't going easy on the younger one this time. Two can play this game.