9

A/N: so yeah, I know I said my update schedule is Friday but I'll be busy tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to post this today 😊

Also... its a double update today!!!

"Jisu-yah!"

"Oh, Yeji? What is it?"

"Where are you going? Wanna hang out with me?"

"I'm sorry Yej, but I have to go somewhere..."

"Oh..."

Lia panicked when she saw Yeji's defeated face, her mind instantly thinking of ways to make it up to her. Yeji had been asking for her presence for quite a while now, and Lia knew it was because she had a problem. Yeji always wanted her bestfriend around during times like this, because she had no one else to talk to.

"Do you want to go with me?"

"Huh? Where to?"

"At a coffee shop downtown, I'll be meeting some old friends. I'm sure they won't mind to know my bestfriend..."

Yeji smiled and nodded excitedly, which made Lia smile too. A few weeks has passed by and everything was back to normal— at least, that's what most people think.

Yeji has been distant to some people and even to her own squad, and most importantly, she haven't been sleeping with anyone yet. Not after her ego got shattered by a certain someone.

Ryujin and Yeji also haven't talked to each other, ignores each other's presence, and goes on with their lives. However, Yeji was very much affected by Ryujin in a way that she can't pinpoint. She figured out that maybe it was hatred, or anger that the girl acted so fine even after she fucked her brains out.

Yeji drove her car towards the place that Lia told her, and she saw a decent looking coffee shop. It was very neat, has beautiful exterior, and gives off a strong aesthetic vibes. Yeji liked it.

"C'mon Yej, they're waiting inside."

"Okay..."

They both got off and headed inside, and Yeji's nostrils was met by the calming scent of freshly brewed coffee. Then they heard someone calling Lia, and turned to look at where it came from.

"Lia unnie!!!!!"

"Chaeryeong! Yuna-yah! Gosh, I missed you both!"

Yeji silently watched as the two beautiful strangers, whose names were Chaeryeong and Yuna, hugged Lia while jumping around excitedly.

It took quite a while for them to finally notice Lia's company, so they both nudged her to introduce the feline eyed girl.

"Oh, right... Girls, this is Yeji, my bestfriend."

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Hwang Yeji, the midget's bestfriend."

"Yah!"

Both Chaeryeong and Yuna laughed at Yeji's remark, shaking her hands. It seems that they already like her despite the few seconds they've interacted.

"I'm Shin Yuna!"

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong, nice to meet you! You're an unnie, right?"

"Yeah, I guess, I'm the same age as Lia."

"Yay! Another unnie!

Yeji smiled fondly at Yuna, already finding the girl cute. But then, she suddenly realized something.

Yuna had the same surname as Ryujin, Shin. Were they related? Sisters? Cousin? Distant Relative? Well, she probably has to ask Lia about it later. For now, she'd just enjoy their time despite her curiosity.

"C'mon Yeji unnie! You gotta share some interesting things about Lia unnie! We need to catch up on her!"

"Yeji don't you dare—"

"Sure thing, Chaer. Lia has a lot of interesting things going on around her."

Lia groaned, but couldn't do much about it. She was annoyed, but she was also happy that Yeji was getting along well with the younger duo.

After a while, Yeji's storytelling finally ended as well as their foods were almost finished too. All of them finally calmed down from laughing too much, so Yuna opened another topic that piqued Yeji's interest.

"Lia unnie, how's she doing?"

"Oh, she's fine, Chaer..."

"You're lying."

"Uh, not to intrude or something, but who are we talking about?"

"Oh, its Ryujin unnie! My older sister— have you met her?"

Yeji felt her face dropping its smile as soon as she heard what Yuna said, her demeanor changing drastically. Both Yuna and Chaeryeong noticed it, so they turned to look at Lia to ask for an explanation, yet they were met by Lia's worried eyes.

It didn't took words for them to understand what's happening, and they looked back at Yeji with a different glint in their eyes.

Ryujin did it again, and Yeji was involved.