12

In the end, they all decided to just go to the arcade seeing that there were no other nice movies being showed. Ryujin and Yeji were once again following behind the trio, walking quietly and away from each other.

Yeji sighed, realizing that she really did made a mistake earlier. She shouldn't have spoke like that to a person whom she barely knew, even tho that person was someone whom she had sex with.

The trio were walking further ahead of them, so they weren't able to hear Yeji finally talking to Ryujin.

"Hey..."

"..."

"Uhm... Sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have said that."

Yes, Yeji still hated Ryujin for making her remember bits of her past, but she couldn't blame her for that. She gave her a motive that she wanted to have sex too, she just didn't expected to be under someone once again. Besides, she knew she was at fault today, she probably offended Ryujin.

"Its fine. I apologize too, I was too harsh."

"No, I understand... If I were on your place I probably did that too."

"I... I wanted to apologize too..."

"Huh? I said it was fine—"

"About what I did a week ago. I'm sorry, I took advantage of you without consent..."

Yeji kept quiet at that, letting it sink in for a moment. Ryujin remained quiet, knowing that it would be hard for Yeji to forgive her after what she did.

Ryujin knew what she did that day was completely terrible, that's why she left as soon as she realized that she had become a monster once again. She did a lot of reflection after that, trying to control herself.

"Don't be..."

"What..."

"I gave you a motive, didn't I? I acted flirty around you because I wanted something sexual to happen between us, so you're not completely at fault."

"But... I did it without waiting for your permission, I used you..."

"Like I said, I gave you a motive, I just didn't knew that you were a Dominant one, so I kinda freaked out."

"So... You're not mad?"

"I was, but you apologized, so you're forgiven."

Yeji smiled at her, feeling her anxiousness subside. She was glad that she patched up some things with Ryujin, because she didn't wanted to be awkward with her. She was Lia's bestfriend, and Ryujin was Lia's friend too, so she wanted to befriend her as what she did with Chaeryeong and Yuna.

She regretted ever thinking of making Ryujin one of her flings.

"That's great..."

"Yeah... So, friends?"

"Friends."

They both shook hands, feeling as if they started over from their introduction. Ryujin subtly smiled, and felt a thorn being removed in her conscience. She was right, Yeji was a good person all along. Maybe she had to put on that 'horny teenager' facade, and Ryujin just didn't saw right through it.

"Yeji— oh... What... What happened?"

"None of your business, Julia."

"I don't understand what she said, but I agree with her."

"What the— yah, Yeji, how dare you! And you, you're so mean to me Ryu!"

Ryujin and Yeji only chuckled at Lia's tantrum, not bothering to explain things to her. Lia scoffed at this, but proceeded to tell them both to follow her so they can start playing at the arcade.

And so the five of them spent the day happily, with Yuna and Chaeryeong being so hyper, Lia and Yeji getting dragged by them, and Ryujin watching them to see if anything goes wrong.

It was one of the rare moments where Yeji finally felt genuine happiness. She had friends— real friends who made her feel home just by their mere existence. Maybe this was fate pulling their strings once again, for Yeji to meet a new family.

A/N: Another double update for y'all! 😘

As we can see, Ryujin and Yeji have finally patched things up with each other— so the question is, how will the relationship between them go? Will it blossom to the next step, or will it remain constant? Or worse, will it get tarnished? 🤔