⚠️ 66 ⚠️

Smut

20 minutes left.

"Yeddeong... hah..."

Ryujin moaned out as Yeji's fingers worked its magic inside her, her hands pulling Yeji closer as the older one sucked on her breasts. Yeji was relentless, fingering the younger girl while her other hand also started to rub her clit which made Ryujin moan loudly.

A quick yet passionate sex— everthing that they couldn't say was expressed on this one single moment.

"Augh!"

Ryujin moaned as she came, her back arching as Yeji let her ride her high. But she wasn't done yet. She lowered herself down and started lapping up her love juices, her tongue darting in and out of her warm hole.

Ryujin whimpered at the pleasure she was receiving, hands gripping the sheets tightly as Yeji devoured her.

10 minutes left.

Ryujin couldn't count how many times she came on Yeji's mouth and fingers, her toes curling from the stimulation on her private area. She kept moaning, repeating Yeji's name like she was chanting a spell. Yeji was definitely showing her love. She was worshipping her body, peppering it with soft kisses and passionate touches that ignited Ryujin's emotions.

No words were needed for them to know their love for each other.

"You should go now, the others are waiting... They can't see us like this."

"Ryuddaeng, promise me one thing."

"..."

"Promise me that you'll come back to me, to us, safely."

Yeji said, her voice desperate as she stared at Ryujin's eyes. Her eyes that was now free of the veil she always used to cover her true emotions. Ryujin smiled, and gently pushed Yeji away from her body as she stood up and started to put her clothes on again.

"Ryujin."

"..."

"Shin Ryujin!"

"Yeji... I... I can't promise that."

"I knew it, something was wrong— everything happened to fast. You're going with us."

"I can't, I'm sorry."

Ryujin bit her lips, her back facing Yeji. She wanted to cry, but she can't. There are too many things she can't do, because she have to show them that she was alright.

"I promised you. I promised to always stay by your side. I won't ever leave you alone."

"I can only asure you one thing, so please trust me on this."

Ryujin finally faced her again, her face not showing any signs of weakness. She was smiling. She walked towards Yeji and held her face, before placing a soft kiss on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and then on her lips.

"After this, I'm sure that I'm finally going to be happy. So please, you have to let me do this."

"Ryuddaeng..."

"Please trust me, Yeddeong."

Ryujin asked, leaning their foreheads together. Yeji closed her eyes, before embracing the girl on her arms.

"Okay, I trust you."

Yeji just hoped that she made the right decision to trust her.