⚠️ 7 ⚠️

Warning:
R-18 Smut Contents
Trigger warning

"Aaaaaaaahh- fuck!"

Ryujin has traveled to the lower regions of her victim's body, reaching the center where Yeji's precious pearl was located. She chuckled darkly, her slender fingers sliding up and down her wet folds as well as flicking her clit occasionally.

"Waterfalls..."

"W-What- aauuuggghhhhhh"

"You're dripping like waterfalls."

"Fuck you!"

Ryujin sighed, not liking the fact that Yeji was such a stubborn and noisy bottom. She inserted a finger in her hole, moving in and out without warning causing a gasp to come out of Yeji's mouth, which was soon followed by moans.

"Why're you so noisy?"

"Auuughhhhhh shit R-Ryujin!"

Yeji's moans got louder as Ryujin added another finger, repeatedly stroking her g-spot like she knew where it was all this time.

As much as Yeji hated to admit it, she was indeed feeling so much pleasure from what Ryujin was doing to her. She hated the fact that Ryujin has a certain effect that made her much more hornier, and she can't do anything about it.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Nnggghhhhhh aaaaaahhhh"

Ryujin smirked and thrusted her fingers faster, the strength behind her hands becoming more powerful that each thrust shook Yeji's perfect body. She leaned down before she started sucking on her clit, her other hand playing with Yeji's perked up nipples.

Everything was too much for Yeji, and she felt her orgasm coming closer. Ryujin felt that too, because Yeji clenched so hard around her fingers that it was almost hard to move.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Haaaaaahhh... Hnnnnggggggg- ah!"

"I asked a question, so answer me Hwang."

Ryujin growled as she gripped Yeji's jaw, her fingers still drilling in and out of Yeji's hole harshly. Yeji gasped and kept tugging her hands, her back arching perfectly like a rainbow. She couldn't take it anymore, so after a few more hard thrusts from Ryujin's talented hands, she finally came with a shout.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhh!"

Ryujin gritted her teeth when she saw how Yeji orgasmed without her permission. She was pissed off, but she still slowed her pace down to let Yeji ride her high before finally halting her movements.

"Did I told you to cum?"

"You fucked me hard and you expect me not to cu- hmmmmppphhhh wyunin!"

"Don't talk back like that, Hwang."

Yeji glared at her, struggling to spit out her own underwear that Ryujin pushed inside her mouth. Her glare soon turned into a mix of fear and confusion as she watched Ryujin opening her bedside drawer.

"I knew you have sex toys in here..."

"Wha- don't touch my things! Get your hands off those, Shin Ryujin!"

"Stop telling me what to do!"

Yeji screamed so loudly when Ryujin didn't hesitated to push the 9 inch dildo inside her, fucking her harshly with it. Those sex toys were meant to be used on her flings, not to herself.

Ryujin could feel the satisfaction as she saw a few tears escaping Yeji's eyes, staring at her pained yet pleasurable expression.

"S-Shit! Ryujin, stop! Uuuggghhhhh"

"What did I told you?"

"R-Ryu p-please I- aaaaaaaaahhhh!"

"Stop telling me what to do! You don't own me! Stop disobeying me, Hwang Yeji!"

Yeji's moans and shouts were very much louder now, as she felt her pussy being tortured mercilessly by the beast in front of her. Her pleads and cries were all ignored because Ryujin's head was clouded with heavy thoughts and painful memories that Yeji does not know of.

Ryujin kept on fucking her with the toy, her other hand playing with her clit. Yeji felt another orgasm coming as she trashed around once again, her whole body shaking as she squirted her juices on her own bed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhh!"

Yeji finally felt at ease when Ryujin took the dildo out and uncuffed her, breathing rapidly with eyes shut tight. She was drained, and she knew she was going to be so sore tomorrow.

She opened her eyes and was surprised to see no trace of the suspect behind her tired state. Ryujin just left without saying anything.

And that's when Yeji felt her ego crumbling, because she realized that she just let someone dominate her.

"Fucking hell... I'll make you regret this, Shin Ryujin!"

A/n:

Attention Lavenders!!!

I just wanted to ask you if I can put heavy details of torture, kinks, and sexual assault in this story?

I want to ask you first, because those details will become a great part in shaping some of the characters, as well as strengthening the plot.

Please do comment down your thoughts! 😊