16

Yeji was at the school's quiet garden, calmly leaning on the big tree as she sat on the ground, waiting for someone. Earlier, she received a text from Lia telling her to meet her at the garden after her first class because the professor on her second period got an emergency meeting.

She finally heard footsteps, but she didn't bothered to look at who it was, thinking it was just her bestfriend.

"What took you so long, Jisu-yah— R-Ryujin?! What're you doing here?"

"It was me who texted that— I used Julia's phone."

"What?... W-Why?"

Ryujin sighed before she sat on the ground too, keeping a safe distance between her and Yeji. For a while, it was silent. The only thing they could hear was the wind passing by and the distant noises of the students on the building.

"I'm sorry..."

"... for what?"

"Last week... I did it again... I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking right..."

"Pfft, is this how it always is?"

"Huh?"

Ryujin turned to look at her quizzically, wondering why Yeji seemed to find her amusing. She was sincerely apologizing for what happened at Lia's house, yet Yeji seemed not to mind it.

"Do you always apologize after fucking someone?"

"..."

"I admit, you really are something..."

"I understand if you ought to keep your distance from me... Again, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing, will you?"

"What?"

Yeji was startled when Ryujin's voice got deeper and turned to look at her, only to see her raging dark eyes. The calmness she had earlier has vanished, and Yeji didn't knew what she did for the girl to change her attitude so badly like this.

Is Ryujin a bipolar? Or does she have a very bad mood swing?

"Who are you to tell me that?"

"H-Hey, listen, why're you mad? I only told you to stop apologizing because there's nothing to be sorry about. What happened at Lia's house, it already happened. I didn't stopped you from doing it, right? I let it happen. So stop saying 'sorry'."

Yeji stammered, avoiding Ryujin's stern gaze at her. She was afraid, of course she would be, afterall Ryujin had this vibes that would make you fear her. She didn't even knew if she did something wrong.

Ryujin, who was finally able to calm herself down, sighed and finally caught Yeji's attention. Yeji felt relief washed over her as she saw Ryujin's calmed down state.

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

Does she ever stops apologizing? Yeji thought inside her head, but didn't bother to make another comment, afraid that the younger one would get mad again.

Maybe Ryujin just really like to apologize and hates it when people calls her out for it.

"Its fine. I'm not mad at you, surprised, maybe?"

"Why?"

"I don't know, you just seem like an interesting person, and everyday you surprise me with different reasons."

Yeji was completely sincere about what she said, not thinking of anything but to say what's on her mind.

Ryujin was baffled at what she said, because no one has ever said those words to her. No one has ever found interesting, rather, they only see her as a 'weird person'. Ryujin knew that if she wasn't gifted with looks, wealth, and talents, she'd probably be bullied by now.

"Do you skip classes?"

"What— Why would you suddenly ask that? Anyways, yeah, I do that quite a lot."

"Then, let's go."

"Huh? What do you mea—"

"Less talking, more walking. C'mon, let's skip classes."

"Are you serious? Damn, I didn't knew that you're a rebel..."

"Now you know."

Ryujin and Yeji were now walking down the hallways, heading towards the abandoned building where the secret passage for the rebellious students was located.

"Why're we skipping tho? And where are we going?"

"Words are not enough as an apology. I'm taking you to the arcade."

Oh, I didn't knew she was a sweet one. Yeji mentally snickered, but once again she kept her mouth shut.

Rather than ruining the moment with a sarcastic remark, she chose to just enjoy the day ahead. Mayhaps this is her chance to finally get to know Ryujin.

A/N: hmmmm DdaengDdeong is taking it to the nexdt levuhl~