24

Heavy Trigger Warning
⚠️

"Hey Ryujin, wanna hit the arcade?"

"... what? Why're you bothering me again, Hwang Yeji? Didn't I made it clear that our deal is done?"

"Woah, calm down, I'm doing this because I want to hang out with you, that's it..."

"Well, I don't. Now run along, and go to your friends."

"But you're my friend..."

"Hwang Yeji."

Yeji gulped down the lump on her throat as she averted her gaze away from Ryujin's strong glare, a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. It has been a week since she started to pester Ryujin's peace just so she can get closer to her, but Ryujin was persistent to turn her down.

Because of this, Yeji's patience was running thin, so she knew she had to make a stronger move.

"Would you come with me for a second?"

"...?"

"Please?"

Ryujin rolled her eyes and sighed, nonetheless, she followed the taller girl down the hallway. She was getting annoyed at all those judging eyes following their steps, so she gave a cold glare to anyone who met her eyes. Yeji held back a laugh as she saw Ryujin's frustrated state, and focused ahead to where she wanted to go.

At the back of the school, there's an abandoned room that Yeji owns. Yes, she claimed it, and none dared to visit this place aside from her 'flings'. It was an old room, but Yeji had it renovated as her very own hideout. Of course, none of the teachers and school staffs said something because she came from a wealthy family.

"Your secret haven?"

"Yep, this is my place."

"The perks of being rich, huh..."

Yeji remained silent for a while as she watched how Ryujin roamed her eyes around her hideout, all while trying to collect every bit of confidence and strength she could.

When she said she had to make a stronger move so Ryujin would finally crack, she meant...

"What the fuc— hmmpppphhh!"

Yeji didn't knew where she got the courage to finally be the one with the superiority, but she actually did it. She had Ryujin's body pressed against the wall as she cuffed her hands behind her, before she finally turned her over again to face her.

She could feel her knees weaken at how mad Ryujin looked despite Yeji having the upperhand on their situation.

"What the fuck is this, Hwang?!"

"Look, I'm sorry! You won't listen to me when I try to talk to you—"

"So you're restraining me?"

"W-Well, uh, there's no other way..."

"Remove the damn handcuffs, this instant."

"No."

Yeji figured out that she had to be bold enough, or she would never be able to take down Ryujin's walls. However, she didn't knew that she was making another wrong decision, again.

"Just, please, listen to m—"

"Take these off of me..."

"I told you, I can't!"

"Hwang Yeji!"

Ryujin was shaking, and Yeji was beyond shock to see her act this way. Ryujin's eyes looked mad, blazing mad, yet there was another glint in it that made Yeji ponder.

Fear. Yeji saw fear in Ryujin's eyes.

But before she could even think about it, she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek as a strong slap hit her, causing her body to land on the floor. And then she felt a strong grip on her neck, making her grasp for air

"Do you have a death wish, Hwang?"

Ryujin had removed the handcuffs, and by this time, Yeji knew she was done for.

A/N:

I apologize for the slow updates 😭😭😭 The story is finally reaching the main plot and its getting too dark. I can feel the emotional baggage of the whole story taking its toll on me, so I decided to put it on Hiatus.

But now, I guess I'd try to update it slowly. Please bare with me for now 🥺