14

Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryeong all turned to look at each other as if they were communicating through their eyes. The three of them knew Ryujin for a long time, but even so, they couldn't describe what Ryujin really is as a friend or as a person.

Ryujin changed drastically after a tragic incident, and since then the girls didn't know who she really was, not even Yuna who was her younger sister.

"U-Uh, well... We... We can't answer that for now, Yeji unnie..."

"Huh? What do you mean, Yuna?"

"Yej, listen... Ryujin is our close friend, but I'm sure you noticed that she's very distant to everyone, we're no exception to that."

"But... I don't understand— why is she distant to you when you're her friends?"

"She has a reason, Yeji unnie, and we understand that..."

Chaeryeong sadly spoke, rethinking about how Ryujin changed so much. She missed her bestfriend, yet there's not much that she can do for now but to give her the space and time she needed for herself.

After watching their solemn faces, Yeji just got more puzzled. Ryujin was indeed very different, and a weird specimen.

"Okay, let's stop this. Its bad to talk about someone who's not here."

"Okay! Who's up for an 'afternoon til night' pool party?!"

With that being said, the four of them found themselves in Lia's pool. Both Yeji and Lia were in their two-piece swimsuit attire since Yeji had her very own closet in Lia's house, whereas Yuna and Chaeryeong were wearing rushguards.

"Yuna-yah, who are you texting?"

"Ryujin unnie~"

"What? Yah, why are you disturbing her she might still be—"

Lia's sentence got cut off when they heard the doorbell ringing, so Lia hurriedly wrapped herself in a robe to open the gates for whoever it was.

"Yah, Shin Yuna, did you called her over to come here?"

"Yep! Its a good idea, right, Yeji unnie?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess..."

Actually, Yeji felt like having Ryujin over would make it awkward, and she didn't knew why. Probably because of the talk they had earlier, or because she was wearing a revealing outfit and she's shy.

"A'ight, Ryujin's here! Did Yuna really called you over?"

"Yeah, she did— oh, you're having a pool party?"

"Ryujinnie~ Wanna join?"

"No thanks."

Chaeryeong pouted at her firm answer, but let it pass. After Lia and Ryujin finished talking, Ryujin went back inside saying she's gonna chill there. Yeji watched quietly, dipping her body in the water as if she was hiding.

Well, Ryujin already saw her naked once, and she doesn't want to add a second with her revealing outfit.

"Oh, Yej, where are you going?"

"I need to pee, I'll be right back!"

Yeji ran inside, unable to hold it any longer. She dashed inside the nearest bathroom in the first floor, not caring if she got the floor wet.

She sighed in relief when she finally finished her business, flushing the toilet bowl. She washed her hands and stared at her reflection in the mirror for a while. Yeji knew she changed again, she was going back to who she was before. The sweet and funny Yeji.

"What— oh its just you..."

"R-Ryujin..."

Ryujin just opened the door to the bathroom, which Yeji carelessly left unlocked, and was surprised to see another person inside.

It was quite for a moment, as both of them stared at each other's eyes. Yeji was trying so hard not to run away like a coward, whereas Ryujin was using much willpower to stop herself from taking Yeji right then and there.

The sight of Yeji wearing such a sexy swimsuit turned her on so much, and she knew she was fighting a losing battle when her eyes finally scanned Yeji's body up and down.

She was losing control over herself once again.

"Fuck it."

And Yeji felt Ryujin's lips on her own, kissing her hungrily.

A/N: you gotta wait til next week for the *smutty* chapter mweheheheheheheh 😏