⚠️ 56 ⚠️

Smut Contents

"Aauugghhhhh— hhnnggggg, f-fuck Y-Yeji..."

Yeji let her tongue dip on her wet entrance, probing it in and out the tight opening. When she sensed that Ryujin was finally getting used to her touches, she let her finger tease her warm hole and was once again astounded by her tightness. She circled her tongue around her clit for a while to build up the pressure inside her, before she started sucking on the soft bud again. She tasted so sweet, like heaven, Yeji thought. The tangy yet sweet taste was something that Yeji couldn't get enough off, it was like a drug that she was willingly getting addicted to.

Well, perhaps, Ryujin was really Yeji's drug. She was destroying her in some way before, but at the same time she was also fixing her. Ryujin was the bitter medicine that Yeji had to take in order to fix the pain she was feeling inside. And mayhaps, Yeji wanted to be Ryujin's medicine too.

"Ohhhhhh..."

Yeji finally slipped her finger in, and she loved how Ryujin felt. She was so tight, and Yeji could almost feel her fingers getting sucked in. She looked up and saw the pleasure written all over Ryujin's face, urging her some more. She leaned in and sucked on her clit again, her finger now moving in a slow pace as she thrusted in and out.

Ryujin's tears had stopped falling as she finally let herself succumb into the pleasure, forgetting about anything else except her. Hwang Yeji. Who would've thought that she'd be the person to destroy the hard walls she had built around her? Yeji reminded her so much of her Nini, yet they were also so different. They both made her feel happy, yet Yeji had another thing— she made Ryujin feel the warmth she hadn't felt for eons.

Hwang Yeji was probably the warmest person that Ryujin had met. Even now, her touches were so warm that it made Ryujin arch her back in pure ecstasy, her hips moving on their own as she tried to meet the thrusts of her hands.

"Ahh..."

In and out. Perfect strokes. Warm touches.

Ryujin could feel everything that Yeji was giving her, and it made her feel lightheaded as if she was on cloud nine. She couldn't stop the sounds that kept coming out from her mouth, not that she dared to, as well as the constant arching of her back.

"Y-Yeji please..."

"Please what, baby?..."

Ryujin's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Yeji's strokes went from soft to hard, even added another digit in, but she was still making sure not to hurt her. The volume of her moans grew louder as it bounced off the four corners of the wall, and Yeji loved every second of hearing it.

"What do you want, Ryu? Tell me, y'know I'd give you whatever you want, baby..."

"Kiss me."

Ryujin breathlessly answered, and Yeji didn't waste a second to comply. Her hands continued doing its magic as she kissed the girl underneath, and Yeji couldn't help but smile through the kiss as Ryujin's hands tangled on her hair to keep her close.

It was, as if, Ryujin didn't want to lose her.

"I-I'm— fuck, Y-Yeji, I'm close..."

"It's alright baby, let go..."

Yeji whispered right through her ear sending shivers down her spine, her hands moving faster than lightning as she felt Ryujin's walls clamp down on her fingers. Ryujin's toes curled as seconds later, her orgasm finally ripped out her body as her loud moans bounced off the four corners of the room.

"You did great baby, such a good girl..."

Yeji husked out as she let the younger girl ride out her high for a while, before she finally took her fingers out and licking it afterwards— all while looking intently at Ryujin's eyes.

Ryujin laid there, completely used up, but at the same time refreshed. It felt as if her whole body was cleansed off its dirty past, like she was already a new person. Heck, Ryujin didn't even mind how sore she was down there as she sat up and wrapped her arms around Yeji, startling the older girl.

Well, who would've thought that Ryujin was a hugger?

"Hwang Yeji..."

"Yeah?"

"I understand how you feel now."

Yeji can only smile as she hugged her tighter.

"I'm glad you do..."

A/N: Once again, this is an unedited chapter so forgive me for any mistakes 🥺🙏.