⚠️ 55 ⚠️

Smut Contents

Yeji's warm hands touched Ryujin's cold skin as she gently ran her hands on her waist and hard abs, and Ryujin melted at how gentle and soft she was handling her. Yeji was too soft on her, and Ryujin wanted to get used to the feeling of her warm touches.

"You're... You're so damn beautiful, Ryujin..."

Yeji smiled when she felt the other girl relax on her hold, so she leaned down and started trailing wet kisses on her collarbone, slowly going down until she reached the valley of her breasts. Then she latched her mouth on her right breast and started to suck on her nipples, while she let her hand cupped and fondled the other.

Ryujin was softly moaning, her hands now tangled on Yeji's hair as she pulled her closer against her body. Yeji loved how soft yet deep her moans were and she wouldn't lie that it was turning her on, so she urged herself to do better so she can hear more of these.

She alternatively gave her attention on her breasts, until she felt that it was time to go much further. She glided her lips so gently along Ryujin's abs, sucking on the soft skin every once in a while. Then she reached the waistband of Ryujin's pajama, so she looked up once again and stared at Ryujin, her eyes seemingly asking for permission.

"Do you want to slow down or stop for a while?"

"No, no, it's alright... We're alright..."

Ryujin raised her hips up as Yeji slid off her pajamas off of her, leaving her on the tiny piece of clothing she had left. Yeji could feel Ryujin's breathing shift, so she made no further movements yet and settled on softly caressing her thighs in an attempt to calm her down. She panicked when she saw tears falling from Ryujin's eyes once again, but the younger girl was quick to calm her down as she wiped her tears and nodded at her.

"Ryu... Tell me when to stop, okay?"

"I will, Yeji..."

Ryujin gave her another nod as a go-signal, with her breathing finally slowing down as she let Yeji take off the last piece of cloth that covered her privacy. Tonight, she was willing to show her vulnerability to Yeji. Ryujin wanted to show how she truly feels too as much as the other girl does, and this was the best opportunity she got.

She wanted to feel Yeji's touch, to replace the painful ones that kept hunting her, and for her to only remember these sensations that Yeji made her feel. She wanted to carve this exact moment on her wounded soul.

"Aauugghhhhh..."

Ryujin moaned and arched her back as soon as she felt Yeji's mouth on her femininity, her hands gripping the sheets to help her contain the building pressure inside her.

Pain. Forced. Tied. Gagged. Blood.

Ryujin shut her eyes tight as she tried to focus on Yeji's touch, desperate to remove the pain she kept on feeling inside her heart. She wanted to replace it so bad, she wanted Yeji to place new memories in her system so she can only remember her and only her.

"Don't stop..."

Ryujin sobbed out as her emotions mixed inside her, her hands covering her face as she tried to stop her tears. Bad memories kept on coming back.

Yeji spread her pussy lips apart and softly sucked on her clit, not daring to change her pace just yet. She had to see Ryujin adjusting perfectly first before she steps up, and she knew so well that her rash attitude shouldn't show up right now.

"F-Fuck Yeji... F-Faster please aauughhhh"

Yeji did as she was told, now sucking and gently biting the growing bud with her fingers slowly tracing the entrance of her womanhood. Ryujin's loud moaning was enough proof that she was doing good, fantastic even.

This is what Ryujin wanted to remember forever.

She wanted to only feel Yeji's gentle and soft touches, not her rough touches that always felt like tearing her skin apart.

Ryujin wanted to remember Yeji's soft lips that kissed her so passionately, not her kisses that always left a bitter sting on her lips.

She wanted to remember how Yeji left love marks all over her body, not the bruises and deep wounds that she left.

Ryujin wanted to remember the feeling of Yeji showing her just how much beautiful she was, and the look that Yeji had on her eyes made her feel safe and loved. Not like Jennie's cold eyes that was hiding a monster underneath.

Ryujin wanted to remember this night forever, and wished that this was just a start of something so beautiful.

A/N:

Yeji top is sending me 🦋 🦋 🦋