⚠️ 61 ⚠️

"Ryu?"

Yeji mumbled and squinted her eyes to see through the darkness of Ryujin's bedroom. It was in the middle of the night, and Yeji felt Ryujin slipped out of her embrace.

"Yeddeong?"

"Why are you awake, Ryuddaeng?"

"I... I'm nervous."

"What? Come here..."

Ryujin obliged, going back to the bed as Yeji engulfed her in a secure embrace. Yeji could feel Ryujin's unsteady breathing, so she slowly rubbed her back to help her ease down the tension.

"Why are you nervous? Tell me, Ryuddaeng..."

"She's here, I know she's here. I'm scared... I... I don't know what else I have to sacrifice to keep her away from everyone I love."

"Hey, listen to me. You're not sacrificing anything. We won't let her take you, okay?"

"You don't know her... She's wicked, and she'd do anything to get what she wants. She doesn't stop. I can't let her hurt any of you, but I'm sure that's part of her plan. Yeji, you have to leave—"

Yeji pulled her in for a kiss to stop her rambling, her hands making its way to hold her waist as she guided the younger one to sit on her lap. Ryujin was surprised, but she kissed her back nonetheless and wrapped her arms around her neck to keep her body closer.

Yeji could feel the tension on Ryujin's kiss, and she jusr let her take out all her emotions out on her. After a few more seconds, they finally broke off the kiss as they tried to catch their breath.

"Ryuddaeng, I'm not gonna leave. You wanted me to stay, right?"

"I... I do, but I can't be selfish..."

"You're not being selfish, baby... I'm going to stay, because I want to."

Yeji kissed her again, and gently laid her down the bed. The kiss soon got more passionate as Yeji's hands started to roam on Ryujin's body, the younger girl moaning through the kiss. One by one, all their clothes flew across the room as they let their bare bodies touch each other.

"Tell me, do you want me?"

"Yeji I... I—"

"Do you want me, Ryuddaeng?"

"... I need you, Yeji."

Yeji smiled, placed a soft kiss on her lips, before gently placing Ryujin's leg on her thigh, their private parts meeting in the process. Yeji leaned down to kiss Ryujin as she started moving her hips, and she couldn't help but smirk as Ryujin's hands started to play with her hair.

"How much do you, hah... need me?"

"Y-Yeji..."

"Tell me, baby..."

"I— augh, I n-need you so much.. so fucking much Hwang Yeji..."

Yeji started moving her hips faster, with Ryujin meeting her movements this time. Ryujin moaned loudly as Yeji attached her lips on her neck, sucking and biting softly on her weak spot. Yeji wasn't satisfied, so she let her hands play with Ryujin's nipples as she continued grinding their pussies together.

Ryujin was in a state of bliss, unable to form coherent sentences as Yeji pleasured her body.

"I-I'm close..."

"Let's cum together, baby..."

Ryujin pulled Yeji down and crashed their lips together, muffling their moans as they both reached their climax. Ryujin's body shook in ecstasy as Yeji slowed down her movements to ride their high.

"Hah..."

Ryujin breathed out, hugging Yeji who was slumped down on her while snuggling her face on the crook of her neck. Yeji's warm breath tickled her, yet she didn't mind. Yeji was spent out too, but she needed to do something first before they sleep.

"Let's clean up first, then we'll sleep again, alright?"

Ryujin nodded, so Yeji stood up amd carried her bridal style. Ryujin yelped in surprise, but was quick to regain her senses as she held onto Yeji for support. She smiled and kissed her neck. This moment was perfect.

"Thank you for staying."

"You don't need to thank me, I'll always be by your side."