Chapter Thirty One: Confessions of a Love-aholic

We had nearly wrapped for the day. We had managed to finish up the cafeteria scene which turned out awesome and even started set up for tomorrow. It had turned out to be a pretty good day, all things considered. I'd even managed to keep my mind of what happened in the morning for majority of the afternoon, obviously thanks to Joseph.

"Hey Billie, wait up!" Yelled Maya, running up behind me as I walked to my trailer. "Hey! You ok?" I laughed as she was out of breath. She breathed heavily and put her pointer finger up to me, telling me to wait while she caught her breath. After a few moments she continued. "Did you and Joseph want to go to the movies with a few of us tonight?" She asked "we were going to do dinner too but a few of us are here later than others so we're just going to see that new Harley Quinn movie" she smiled still ever so slightly out of breath. "Oh awesome! Sounds great, I'll ask Joseph and shoot you a message" I smiled back. We stood there a few moments before she crossed her arms and gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked confused as to her looking at me like that. "Do I have something on my face?" I rubbed my mouth a little trying to feel if anything was there. "No just a smile, constantly" she wriggled her eyebrows "so hoooooows Joseph?" She said being all overly cute with her tone. I couldn't hinder the blush across my face and stupidly large smile that pulled at my mouth. "Ooooooooh" she cooed with a laugh. "You really like him don't you? You guys are cute as hell and I mean we all saw it coming, but I think you really like like him" she said prodding my arm in a playful way. "I mean yeah" I replied, blushing down at the floor and fiddling with my watch. "Maybe even looooooove?" She continued playfully poking me but now in my sides so I started squealing and laughing.

"Ok ok, yes jesus, we've already said it" I laughed, anything to stop her from tickling me. She instantly stopped, genuine shock plastered on her face as she brought her hands up to her mouth. "Holy shit are you serious? When!?" She said into her hands, I could only see her wide eyes peaking out above her hands. "Yeah" I replied. She jumped up and down in delight and pulled me in for a hug "but it wasnt that romantic" I laughed nervously, she pulled me away and i rubbed my neck, avoiding eye contact. "What do you mean? Oh god, he didn't say it during sex did he?" She yell whispered, face visibly grossed out by her words, still holding my shoulders. "No" I responded, maya let out a small sigh of relief. "worse" her eyes widened more, dreading what I would was about to say next.

"I blurted it out in that argument we had before he dropped me home from our trip last week" I said quietly, reliving how shitty I felt about it. Not my finest moment. "Oh shit" she sighed her hands now giving me a comforting squeeze. "Yeah, oh shit is right, id have loved it if the car seat had swallowed me whole." I laughed through my embarrassment. "But he said it back right?" She pressed. "He has yeah but he didn't in that particular moment no, which im kind of greatful for. We glazed over it so to speak" I replied. "Like a good glaze" she quipped, crossing her arms again with a knowing nob and a smirk. "Like a krispy creme" I smiled, before we both laughed.

"Anyway, as much as i love your love, I need to go home and change but I'll see you there, we're meeting at 7:30 but the movie is at 8" she winked whilst finger gunning me as she turned and began to walk away. "Alright, see you then" I yelled to her. She turned to me again as she walked backwards "You better come with out without lover boy though" she Yelled, a cheeky smirk on her face, I flipped her off and laughed at her. I continued laughing for a few moments shaking my head as I continued on with the walk back to my trailer again. I looked at my watch, it was already 5:45. I reached in my pocket for my phone.

5:45PM - Bils ⚘️
So a few of the guys are going to see the new Harley Quinn movie at 8, do you wanna go?

5:46PM - J 🎸
Yeah of course, Joe is with me rn
Already begged for me to come
Haha

Love in the LimelightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara