Chapter Nineteen: Car Confessions - Josephs POV

I pulled up outside Billies place and parked the car. Part of me feeling like this wasn't really happening. I felt like everything was happening pretty quickly but I feel like I should have been at this point with her weeks ago. Every time we had lunch together or chatted on set or even just got coffee together I wanted to just ask her out but I still wasn't sure if she liked me like that. We were flirty for sure, I know I was, but you just never know. I didn't want to mess anything up and I didn't know what i would do without her in my life at all.

After last night however I felt my doubts had mostly diminish.

It was the best night of my life.

Her laying in my lap while we talked, hearing her laugh and making jokes. Talking about everything and everything, it made me weak. I honestly adore her.

It just showed me how much I want to get to know her more and how much I want to be with her. I have a feeling deep within me that says she was just meant for me.

I checked my hair in the rear view mirror quickly and took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

I hope I look ok.

(Outfit)

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I walked up to her door and knocked

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I walked up to her door and knocked. It felt like it was going to jump out of my chest as I heard foot steps approaching the door.

"Hey" said Billie with a blushing smile as she opened the door.

"Holy sh- I mean, hey-..wow.." My eyes widened at her as she stood in the door way. She giggled a little and shied away behind the door ever so slightly.

Everything from her outfit to her hair to her body in that dress to those boots. God the boots. I swear every time I see this girl there's always one thing about her outfit that makes me want to just rip it off her.

She looked amazing. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Are those for me?" she asked referring to the flowers in my hand. I was holding a bouquet of white and yellow flowers with lots of green elements "Um actually no" I replied, her face looked slightly confused. "They are for Sam" I smiled, hearing Sam come over to the door at the mention of her name.

"Oh my gosh stop! They are so pretty! Thank you Joseph, that's so sweet." she said grabbing them, admiring the white flowers and playing with its petals. "Were you just eaves dropping?" Billie asked Sam shaking her head. "Of course I was" she laughed but then her face turned to me, it was very serious. "This doesn't mean your in my good books just yet though young man, you still have to put in the hard yards with me to win my approval." she added. I leaned back slightly raising my now flowerless hand in surrender. "You need to treat my little girl well" she added looking at Billie and giving her a little hug.

"Oh my intentions with your daughter are pure sir don't you worry. I intend to treat her like a princess." I said with a small laugh, looking over at Billie who was blushing even more, leaning her head up against the side of the door. The smile on my face swelling at her cuteness. "Starting with these" I said as I pulled a large Bouquet of Long stem red roses out from behind my back.