Chapter Thirty Two: Ingraining Memories - Joseph POV

We drove away from set, our usual banter filling the car. We dexided to go to my place first. Billie was on the phone to Sam who was apparently having a wardrobe malfunction over at Joes so I left her to it while I went inside to get changed.

Outfit below

I locked my door behind me before heading back down to the car

I locked my door behind me before heading back down to the car. I could see Billie eyeing me up through the windscreen as I walked to my door. I shook my head and chuckled. "What are you gawking at? We've gone over this before Bils, its creepy" i joked, starting the car. "Well the day you stop looking so damn fine will be the day I stop mentally undressing you, ok?" She replied with a cheeky grin. "Not that I ever see that happening" she added with a wink. I chuckled as pulled away from the house and headed to hers so that she could get changed too.

"Alright, I'll be back in a like 10" she quickly leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek as I put the car in park. "Maybe" she said hesitantly before opening the door. "Am I not allowed to come in with you?" I asked confused, putting my hand on the door handle to get out and follow her. "Um I didn't get to see you get changed sooooo...nope!" she giggled as she stood up and out of the car "what?!" Come on thats not fair! You were on the phone" I exclaimed. She bent down, pearing down at me still in my seat. "You'll just have to use your imagination then won't you" she replied with a wink before closing the door and running up the steps to her front door, quickly disappearing behind it. I huffed and sunk into my seat and pulled out my phone to fill the time with some mindless scrolling.

I found myself scrolling through instagram for a while, watching all the random crap people post. After a few minutes I found one of the photos that Billie posted yesterday. A smile swelling on my face at the sight of her. God she was so cute. It was a photo she took of herself after she had gotten ready for our second date, I recognised the outfit and how she looked that night. Her hair curly, shining in the light from her window. Her adorable smile making my heart flutter. I gave it a like, naturally.

What kinda of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?

After getting lost in my feed for a while I was snapped out of it by the sound of Billie's door closing and movement from the corner of my eye.

She looked gorgeous. Fuck, how did I manage to land this girl again? I said to myself quietly as I smiled, watching her walk her cute ass self back over to the car.

Outfit below