Chapter Twenty Five: The calm before the storm - Josephs POV

I rolled over to see Billie snuggled up in the bed next to me. The small alarm clock on the side table closest to her reading 8:27 AM. I carefully rolled over completely so I was facing her. I lay there studying her features, admiring how cute she was as she slept. I desperately wanted to touch her, cuddle her, kiss her forehead, anything. But I didn't want to wake her up. We had pretty much fallen right to sleep as we laid there together soaking up each others touch. I stayed put for a few minutes more before reluctantly sneaking out of the bed, I couldn't find my shirt but I found my sweats so I chucked them on before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

I had brought some stuff to make Bils breakfast and I wanted to make sure that it was ready when she woke up. I grabbed everything I needed and started to prep. Fruit, chopping board, knife, croissants, yogurt, mugs for coffee and jam. Strawberry as it was her favourite. As i stood their chopping with nothing but my own thoughts, it was starting to get increasingly hard to not chop off a finger as my mind started to raced with images from last night.

Her moans.

The tasting of herself on my fingers.

Her Lingerie.

The way she looked at me as she sucked my-

I had to stop chopping. Focus Joseph, do not give her a reason to play nurse again.

Oh god, Bils in a nurse outfit...

STOP

I took a deep breath and took a beat before going back to chopping, VERY carefully. I turned on the coffee machine to prep the coffee and put the croissants in the oven to warm up. I pulled out 3 plates and a small bowl, two for us and then one to put the fruit on and the bowl for the yogurt. I poured myself a cup of coffee as I waited for them to cook, leaning up against the small kitchen counter happy with my cute set up. I leaned down after a few minutes to check they weren't burning.

"Nice ass J" said a sleepy voice from behind me. I turned to see Bils leaning up against the fridge, biting her thumb nail as she looked me up and down before smiling over at me. I put the coffee down and went over to her, cupping her face with both hands "says you" I replied as I leant in and kissed her softly.

I don't think kissing her will ever get old.

"What's all this?" she asked with a smile as she saw the breakfast I had prepared behind me. "I wanted to make you breakfast" I replied, moving out the way so she could go and inspect the choices. "Besides I think we both need a somewhat decent refuelling after last night"

She blushed over at me with a smile as she put a piece of fruit in her mouth. "Coffee beautiful?" I asked as I went to grab her mug. "mm yes please" she said as she sat at one of the two seats at the small bar. I prepped her coffee just how I knew she liked it and passed it to her before turning my attention back to the croissants, they were done. I pulled them out and plated them up, two each. "Croissants as well? You really are the best boyfriend." she smiled into her mug as she took a sip. My heart floating at the sound of her calling me that for the first time. The smile on my face was full on, as I passed her a plate before hurrying around the counter to her. She knew I was excited from her calling me her boyfriend and she giggled with her arms open ready to greet me. I pulled her head into my chest and kissed the top of her head. "Anything for you, you are my Girlfriend after all." I felt her smile and heard a little giggle escape her lips.

I sat down next to her and admired her in this cute state for a second as I sipped at my coffee. "Oh crap I forgot the juice." I realised, she hopped up of her chair, "ill get it" she said. I went to protest but she kissed the side of my neck as she passed behind me, hindering me speechless for a moment. "Its in the fridge" I stated as I tucked into a croissant, admiring her as she grab two glasses then heading over to the fridge. She bent over to reach the juice on the bottom shelf and I nearly died on my mouthful of croissant as I saw she was still wearing the lace underwear from last night under her shirt.