Chapter Sixty Two: Birthday Girl Side A - Joseph POV

"Ugh, no don't wake me up, I don't want to be older" Billie groaned as I tried to get her out of bed but it wasn't going very well. She is the opposite of a morning person, something I had learned very early on in our relationship.

"Come on Birthday Girl" I chuckled as I leaned over her snuggled up in bed.

"Noooo, five more minutes" she groaned and pulled the blanket over her head more.

"Nope, get that cute ass up and get dressed. I've got plans for us" I laughed.

She opened her eyes over the top of the blanket slowly, letting the light into her blue eyes and adjusting to it before a smile crept onto her face as she saw me smiling down at her. She did a little stretch as I stared at her adorably flushed face. I leaned down and kissed her warm sleepy cheek and she let out a happy hum.

"How does it feel to be twenty-five?" I asked.

"Like I'm halfway to fifty" she huffed "so not that dandy J"

"Oh, it'll be fine, it's a great age."

"Is that because it's how old you were when your brain finally developed?" she teased, lifting onto her elbows so her face was closer to mine.

"Excuse me!?" I scoffed.

"You're excused, goodnight" she smirked as she planted a kiss on my cheek and slumped back down, pretending to go back to sleep.

"Oh no, you don't" I stated as I attacked her sides through the duvet. She wriggled around, giggling and screeching as she gasped for air and tried to pry my hands away from her.

"Alright I'm up, I'm up," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah, sure you are, don't believe you for a second. The moment I leave you'll just roll over again and go back to sleep" I said shooting up off the bed and whipping the blanket off her, revealing a fully nude Billie underneath.

I scanned her body, biting my lip as I could feel myself getting turned on just by looking at her fully naked in my bed. I stayed standing there just eye fucking her for a minute before she moved to crawl up the bed over to me. My breath hitched at her moving towards me with a cheeky grin on her face. Once she reached me standing at the end of the bed she reached up and threw her hands around my neck, pressing her body up against mine. I dropped the blanket on the floor next to me instantly as the tingles engulfed my body and returned her smirk and snaked my arms around her waist. Her skin was so warm and soft.

"Someone seems to be wide awake now" I chuckled as I pushed some of her golden locks out of her face and over her shoulder, my hand running down her back and pulling her into me a bit more.

"Can you blame me?" she replied. I felt her hand move down and rubbed against the growing erection I was concealing in my jeans. I left out a soft groan as my head rolled back a little.

"This isn't exactly in the plan this morning" I whispered, pressing my forehead against hers.

"Well do you think that maybe we can add one extra activity to these plans?" She asked as she started unbuttoning my shirt slowly, biting her lip up at me.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" I responded darkly as I helped her remove my shirt and crashed my lips onto hers.

-

"If you peek I swear to god" I chuckled as I helped her down the stairs, one hand holding her waist to guide her slowly and the other hand covering her eyes.

"Can I at least peek at the steps, I'd like this day to continue to just be my birthday, not my death day" she laughed as she nearly tripped on the last step. I snaked my arm around her front quickly to grab her and stop her from falling, pulling her back into me to steady her.