Chapter Thirty Eight: The After Party

"Thank god we aren't working tomorrow" Laughed Joseph jumping in the cab as the time hit 2:30AM. "Yeah I don't think I would make it if we were" I laughed, as I fell into the seat next to him. I for sure wasn't overly drunk but I was extremely tipsy to say the least. I didn't adjust myself in the seat so I was sitting up properly, I just stayed with my head in Josephs lap. I hummed as I melted my head into him. He had one hand running though my hair as the other was resting along the headrests above me.

He wasn't drunk but he wasn't far off my level of tipsy. We giggled as we talked absolute nonsense as we were driven back to my place. "Did you have fun though?" He asked looking down at me, tracing his fingers on my cheeks. "Hell yeah" I giggled, reaching up and playing with a curl that fell down in front of his face as he looked down at me. "Did you see my slut drop?" I exclaimed with genuine pride "I didn't fall over! Usually I always fall over when vie had a few drinks" he raised his eyebrow at me with a smirk "oh trust me, I saw it" he chuckled. He had continued to watch me dance pretty much for the rest of the night, after we danced for a few songs, as he attempted to talk to the guys. I would by lying if I said I wasn't dancing a certain way on purpose to get a reaction from him. There were multiple times where I looked over at him and he was fucking me with is eyes.

I blushed and bit my lip slightly which didn't go unnoticed.

His hand cupped the side of my face and he traced his thumb other my lips slowly and softly, intently looking at my mouth. I noticed his breath hitch as he looked. I smiled devilishly before poking out my tongue as his thumb reached the middle of my lips. He took a shaky deep breath in as he pushed his thumb slowly down my throat before I closed my lips around it and sucked gently, grazing my teeth against his skin as he pulled out. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan making me smile more. I could feel myself getting turned on quickly, as well as joseph. I could feel him pulse underneath me. Considering our interaction before the party mixed with our dancing and glances at the party I had pretty much been turned on most of the night anyways. So it wouldn't take much for me to jump on him.

Luckily we pulled up to the house finally and we hopped out, tipsily struggling to get the keys in the door. It didn't help that Joseph was already kissing my neck and pulling my hips into him as he stood behind me. "You are not helping J" I said with a breathless chuckle "I don't care" He replied sternly as he continued to kiss my skin "I've waited all night for you" he added. I finally got the key in the door and shut it behind us but as I turned back around Joseph pushed my back up against the door and started kissing me passionately, running his hands up and down my sides hungrily. I reached up and threw my hands around his neck giggling into his kiss, dropping my keys and my bag on the floor instantly. His Body was pressed up against me firmly, our breathing and soft moans filling the living room.

He reached down and lifted my dress up enough till he reached my thighs sending shivers all over me and picked me up, holding me up against the door again with a firm grip on my thighs. His dominant action making me moan softly in his ear. He smirked into the kiss before kissing down my face and my neck, sucking and biting a little in places making me moan even more. "We should probably go upstairs" he whispered breathlessly, breaking our kiss. "Why?" I replied trying to catch my breath also. "I wanna try something" he said, me now noticing his eyes were almost black. I placed me back down gently before taking my hand and guiding me up the stairs. My heart beating fast in my chest, not knowing what he was up to.

We walked into my room and he shut the door behind us. "Stand here" he asked, moving me to the middle of the room, I giggled out of excitement and also being unsure of what he was doing. He grabbed something from his overnight bag that he left before disappearing behind me. I gasped as I felt the soft silk of what looked like a tie brush my shoulders as he placed it over my eyes and gently tied it behind my head. I bit my lip a little as I could feel myself getting turned on even more. He then took my hands and carefully tied them behind my back with what felt like another tie. He gave them a firm tug to make sure they were secure. "Too tight?" he asked gently. I shook my head. He left a trail of soft kisses along my neck and shoulder as I felt him move around to the front of me. He reached up my side to the zip on my dress and slowly unzipped it, letting my dress fall to the floor. My exposed skin hit by the air giving me Goosebumps. I heard Joseph groan once my dress hit the floor.