Chapter Twenty One: Steaming up Windows

Our breathing was heavy.

We were loosing control under each others touch.

I could feel J's hard bulge against me as I straddled him in his car seat, caught up I a heated kiss.

It motivated me to slowly grind into him more as we kissed, him barely being able to moan out as we were so deep into our kiss. I had my hands in his hair, gripping onto it intensely. I felt his hands gripping my thighs hungrily and pulling me down onto him.

I felt him twitch underneath me and I tossed my head back moaning into the air allowing him access to my neck. He left a trail of sloppy kisses as he went lower. He grew increasingly frustrated at the lack of access from the high neck on my dress. He moved his hands down to my waist and undid my belt before throwing it into the passenger seat, not breaking our kiss. i felt his hands back on my thigs and slowly making their way up my hips, then my waist then my ribs, lifting my dress with it.

My whole body covered in Goosebumps as a result of his touch. "May i?" He whispered into our kiss. I nodded.

I felt him smirk as we broke the kiss to let the dress come up and over my head. His eyes widening at the sight of my exposed body. He took a moment to look at me, studying me, biting his lip. He ran his hands down my sides and down to my hips again. He look up at me and I could see his eyes had darkened more than I had seen before making me blush. He gripped my hips, pulling me closer to him till our foreheads were touching. He looked at my lips and simultaneously licked his own before looking back into my eyes.

He cupped my face with his hands. "I want to taste every inch of you" He whispered and I let out a small moan at the sound of his words. Closing my eyes briefly, imagining him doing so. I opened them again to the feeling of his thumb on my lips, tracing slowly side to side. I looked him right in the eye as I licked the tip of his thumb before opening my mouth and allowing his thumb to slip down my tongue to the back of my throat. I watched as his breath caught in his throat, breathing out heavily. I felt his bulge twitch again as I pulled my head back slightly allowing his thumb to exit my mouth.

His eyes went fully black.

We crashed our lips together. lips craving each others taste. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled it back firmly, making me moan once more and allowing him access to my neck and down my chest. He kissed the peaks of my breasts tenderly, licking a line up the centre of them all the way back to my lips. He reached down from my hair and undid the clasp of my bra before pulling away to admire them. "Fuck your stunning" he mumbled, almost as if he didn't mean to say it out loud.

H leaned forward and connected his mouth on my breast, kissing down until he reached my nipple, taking it in his mouth and swirling his tongue round it. He looked up as he did so to watch me squirm in pleasure. His other hand was now on my other breast squeezing it gently and sensually, pinching my nipple slightly. I moaned louder at the pinching and I could tell he registered that i liked it because the then proceeded to bit my nipple slightly, smirking as he continued to watch my reaction.

We connected out lips once again, my hands gripping his face and pulling him into me. He reached round and grabbed my ass with both of his hands. I grinded into him again, moving my hips back and fourth slowly. We got caught back up in a heated kiss but i was now the one becoming frustrated at the amount of clothes he was wearing. I bit his lip and pulled back. "You have too many clothes on" I said looking into his eyes and he smirked.

He took off his shirt before lifting his hips and pulling down his pants. I looked at him and looked down at his boxers still lifted off him. He looked at me confused. "Keep going" I said, motioning to the boxers. He looked at me for a second. "Are you sure?" he asked, grinning slightly as he couldn't quite believe what I was saying. I leaned down and trailed a few kiss from his collarbone and up to his ear be fore I whispered "I want you to fuck me J". He let out a deep groan into my ear before obliging and pulling down his boxers. I watched as his erection slapped against his stomach after it was released from his waist band. I let out a small gasp as i saw it and bit my lip. I looked back up to meet his eyes and we both smirked a little.