Chapter Fourty: Taking a dip

"How did you guys hold up after the party?" Asked Natalia as we walked through the grass to set. Maya still seemed slightly hung over and she let out a groan. "I honestly still have a head ache, I'm never doing that again" she said, rubbing her head. Natalia and I both let out a snigger and Maya shot daggers at us. "You were tossing back shots until 1AM Maya what did you expect?" I laughed as I rested my arm over her shoulders as we walked. "Plus whenever someone tried to get you to stop you threatened that you would 'get El to send them to the upside down as Vecna bait' if I remember correctly"

"ah fuck I did too" she laughed loudly but winced and rubbed her head. Natalia and I both started laughing at her confliction with the laughter and pain in her head. "Speaking of pain in the head have you told Joseph yet?" Maya piped up. "How on earth do those two things corilate Maya?" I scoffed
"Dosent matter! Have you?" She looked at me intently, as did Natalia. I stopped walking and ushered them over to the side of one of the trailers so people walking through couldn't hear our conversation. "Yes i- I told him yesterday" I whispered, looking over their shoulders for anyone looking or potentially listening.

All clear.

"Everything?" Natalia added, eyebrows raised. Natalia and Maya were the only ones in the group who really knew the extent of what happened, next to Sam of course. They came to visit me in the hospital everyday and it was hard not to tell them all the details, I trusted them whole heartedly. It was also nice to be able to have their support and be able to talk freely about it all with them. Everyone else just knew that I had the procedure, not all the other torment that came with it.

"Everything" I replied, giving them both a look. They both looked a little more relieved as they knew how much of a big thing it would be to tell anyone let alone the guy your dating. It's not exactly a fun subject. "And how did it go?" Natalia said as she reached out and squeezed my hand gently, shooting me a reassuring half smile. "It actually went better than I expected" a small smile crept onto my lips. "He handled it really well. He was deffinatly angry at first"
"At you!?" Maya yell whispered.
"No no! Just at the situation, he didn't say it but he was deffinatly about to say he would kill Chris's old agent keith at one point" I scoffed, folding my arms, fucking Keith. Natalia and Maya both looked at eachother with a pissed off look as the obviously relived what id told them. "Yeah we would too" Maya huffed.

"Oi, you ladies coming or what!?" Yelled a voice from behind the girls. Maya and Natalia looked behind and I over their shoulders to see Joe tapping his watch. He was occumponaied by Gaten, Sadie and of course, Joseph. We both locked eyes and smirked at eachother, him adding a wink. I blushed, hard and bit my lip to stop my smile loosing control. The girls and i made our way over to them.

"Hey you" Joseph smiled, his Eddie smile that is. I felt tingles trickle over me. He used both his hands to pull me into him by my waist and connected our lips. Joe and gaten gagged but Jospeh flipped them off with his ring covered finger while continuing our kiss. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him more and rub it in their faces. Joseph put his hands around my back and dipped me to one side, making me giggle more as i kicked a leg up into the air from dramatic effect.

"Ugh you guys make me wanna hurl" said gaten, gagging louder. Joseph pulled me back up and pulled away from the kiss with a smile "There's nothing wrong with mum and dad making out infront the children" he laughed, still holding me but looking over at Gaten with a smirk. "Alright, well dad has a scene to shoot so can we go now? Please?" Joe laughed, still scrunching his face from being grossed out.

"Dont give me attitude son, ive seen worse of you" I added motioning for him to walk on. He stood there for a moment. I gave him a knowing look he returned it with blushed cheeks. Joseph sniggered not being able to hold in his laugh, he quickly stopped when Joe shot him a shut up look. Joseph held his hands up in surrender. "What are you guys on about?" Gaten chimed in, everyone else also looking confused. "Nothing" Joe, Joseph and myself said in unison.