Chapter Sixty Eight: Bras and Baguettes

"How many times do I have to tell you Bils," Joseph sighed smugly as he stretched out on his seat, his hellfire shirt lifting slightly, showing off his lower abdomen as he patted it happily. "If you're going to try and beat me for the last slice of chocolate cake your gonna have to move your fine ass faster than that"

"My fine ass doesn't run for anything, you know that" I scoffed.

"It seems to move pretty quickly when it finds me naked"

He smirked at me through his fringe as he came down from the stretch and rested his head in his hand. I leaned across the table and stuck my middle finger in his face. He leaned forward and turned his head quickly to the side so he could play bite it. I snatched my hand back from the gentle press of his teeth as my mouth fell open, chuckling at him in slight shock. We sat outside in the warmth of the atmosphere, enjoying our on-set lunch together. The sun was pretty none existent as it sat shielded behind a thick mask of grey clouds but the air was still in keeping to the hot summer temperature.

"Someone is overly kinky today" I shook my head at him as I lay back in my plastic fold-out chair, crossing my arms.

"Well I haven't seen you in five days so can you blame me?" He retorted. "I'd have jumped you already had it not been for you know, work"

"Didn't say I didn't like it, just pointing out an observation" I shrugged as I popped a chip in my mouth.

I slipped off my strappy sandals under the table before resting my feet on the small gap on Joseph's chair between his legs, my feet pressed ever so slightly against the black denim fabric concealing his crotch. He took a deep breath in as he felt it, his eyes boring into mine like I had flicked a dark switch deep inside him. I bit my lip as he smirked, his eyes devilishly blackening, reaching his free hand down and squeezing one of my feet. I could feel myself heating up as he rubbed them slowly and tenderly.

This is gonna be a fucking long day...

I had gone back to LA briefly with Sam to sign contracts and join a few meetings for my next project in Europe which finally had an agreed-upon title, The Gray Man. Everyone I hadn't already met was super lovely and welcoming, and the hotel that the studio set me up in was out of this world too. I'm not ashamed to say I tried everything on that room service menu without a single complaint about any of it.

As much as I was dreading seeing Chris again it went well. We got along better than anticipated, even though he had admitted to still being in love with me mere months ago. To my relief, he said that he had recently started seeing someone, still early days but it was going well which made me feel so much more at ease. It was almost like we were friends again, how we were before our shit show of a relationship.

Joseph had insisted on coming with me as I knew I would have to see Chris but I managed to convince him not to. Telling him I didn't really want anything blowing up between them after we came back from our girl's shopping trip. Luckily for me the conversation was shot and turned into extraordinary hot you're mine and don't you forget it sex. I didn't even get a chance to put on any of the lingerie I had bought as our clothes didn't exactly stay on long. So I hid them, some at my place and two sets in the drawer I have at his place.

I was trialling the comfort of the green one today just minus the garter obviously as Joseph and I were going out for dinner tonight. It was going surprisingly well. I'm not too much of a fan of thongs but this one was wearable, probably because it was practically dental floss as the fabric was little to none existent.

"Aw, the love birds are reunited once more!" sang out Gaten as he walked toward our table with Joe following close behind. I tried to retract my feet from Josephs's lap as the approached but he kept his grip and shot me a cheeky wink. "It was a long two days without you"