Chapter Twelve: Intoxicating

The meeting wrapped up a few minutes later and I headed back to my trailer. A few of the crew asked if I needed help with the set up but I felt bad asking anyone to stay behind. I told them it shouldn't take me too long, which was a lie, and to go get some sleep.

I looked down at my watch as I reached my trailer, 5:58 PM.

Jesus, I really was going to be here all night.

I left my trailer having collected the props and other stuff I needed and headed over to the set. I was helping the brothers set up for the Chrissy and Eddie scene in Eddies trailer and needed to make sure Eddies room was set up and fix a few things. Including putting his "drug boxes" in his drawers. I had gotten distracted helping others with other aspects of the production and left it till the very last minute.

Which was not like me at all.

There were still other crew and staff around but doing their own jobs or just on their way home. Luckily they set up the inside of the trailer set in our main production space and not in the trailer park where Eddies trailer is suppose to be.

No way I was going to be out alone in the dark. Too creepy.

I reached the set, headed in and into Eddies room to set up. I grabbed everything I had from my backpack and put it on the dresser. First thing obviously wrong, the guitare was on the floor and not on the wall as I had pictured it. I grabbed the wall mount I brought, my screw driver and got started putting it in the wall so I could hang up the guitare.

Ugh. This is going to take forever. Why didn't I borrow and electric screw driver.

*VRRR VRRR*

My phone vibrated in my pocket

6:25 PM - Samwise 💖

So just a heads up

I think Joseph is coming

6:26 PM - Bilbo 🍑

Huh?

Coming where

What you on about

??

6:26 PM - Samwise 💖

Well we're at the dinner with everyone

He rocked up

Asked where you were

I told him

And he left

6:28 PM - Bilbo 🍑

Wait

Coming here?!

Like back to set??

Im so confused

Did he say that's where he was going

Maybe he just felt like going home?

6:30 PM - Samwise 💖

I mean no

He just said he had to go

But pretty sure it means he's on his way to you now

We're only down the street at that Italian place so I'd say ETA like 15 minutes

Yeah right. There's no way he's coming here he's just going home. Why would he need to come back to set, I'll see him tomorrow anyways.