Chapter Fourty Seven: Dreams do come true

Josephs hand spent the first part of the drive extremly high up on my thigh. He was caressing my skin and his fingers tips gently grazing my lace underwear beneath my skirt everynow and then. Everytime it made me bite down on my finger to stop from letting out soft moans. Joseph was loving my reaction. His face was covered in a devious grin, biting his lip as he looked over at me squirming under his teasing touch. I could feel myself getting increasingly wetter with every movement of his hand. I want him right now and I don't care who sees. After a minute or so though, I decided two can play this game.

I moved my hips to the side so I was leaning up against to door, only just out of reach of Josephs hand. He let out a small sigh.

"Hey thats no fair, I can't reach" he laughed slightly, looking over at me with a pout then back to the road.

"Oh really? What a shame" I said mockingly with a smirk. He looked over at me slightly confused, that was until his expression completely darkened at the next movement of my hand, making him double take me. "I can reach though" I added sweetly.

I opened my legs and lifted my skirt up to the top of my thighs so that he could see my underwear. His eyes widened. I reached down and slowly started rubbing my clit through my underwear, letting out soft moans and arching my back against the door. I heard Joseph curse under his breath and grip the steering wheel making his knuckles go white.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna have to pull over" he spoke, his voice deep, licking his lips as he glanced over at me again.

"Then you better pull over cause im not stopping" I said through heavy breaths. I was so turned on by everything that I could have made myself climax at any given moment but I didn't want to. Not without him.

He let out a deep breath before spotting a secluded empty carpark, next to the lake. It was the one we parked in on our first and third date. He pulled in immediately and parked between some trees so we were out of sight from anyone that might enter the car park. It was only 4:45PM so it was still light out, if anyone came near us, they would see ulwhat we were about to do for sure. He put the car in park and turned off the engine and taking off his seat belt.

"Someone might see us you know" he said, looking around outside briefly. I however didnt need to look, i couldnt care less. He looked back over at me to see I hadn't taken my eyes off of him and I was still touching myself. He looked me up and down slowly letting out a groan, eyes finally fixating on my hand.

"I dont care" i responded darkly. He immediately started undoing his pants.

"Get over here. Right now" he said firmly as his pants reached his ankles.

"What if I don't want to yet?" I teased him with a sweet smile, really trying to get him all worked up.

"I wasn't asking" he smirked back, eyes turning dark. I let out a small moan at his demanding words before I shot forwards hungrily, him doing the same, our lips meeting with a crash over the centre console. He didn't ask for permission, he just pushed his tongue into my mouth, making me moan again. I felt a small smile on his lips before he grabbed my hips and pulled me over to him so that I was straddling him.

His hands went up and under my skirt so he could feel my ass and guide my hips down into him. I could feel his bulge pushing up against my entrance as he pushed me down, he groaned into my lips. I steadied myself by putting one hand on the door and gripped the back of the head rest with the other. This allowing me to really grind my hips into him, slowly and deeply. He broke the kiss and tossed his head back a little to let out a deep moan, squeezing my ass from the pleasure of my movements.

As his head came back up to me, he rested his forehead against mine, his breath heavy as he looked into my eyes. He used his grip to firmly guide my hips how he wanted it, this turning me on more. I let him move me and placed my hands on his chest, rolling my head back slowly and letting out a soft moan. He used the oppertunity to kiss down my neck, stopping at my sweet point to suck on it, definatly marking me.

He pulled back and admired his work for a moment, smirking at the mark he had created on the base of my neck. He looked up at my eyes.

"So everyone knows you're mine" he whispered before pushing his lips back on mine. I couldn't handle this anymore, I want him so bad.

I laced one of my hands in his hair and used the other hand to reached down and find the waistband of his boxers. He let out a heavy breath and a groan as I reached in and pulled out his hard erection. I broke the kiss so I could see his eyes as I used a finger to pull my underwear to the side and slowly started rubbing his tip up and down, using it to play with myself.

"Fuck" he moaned, his eyes fluttering closed as his hands gripped my thighs hard.

"Eyes on me J" I whispered "I like watching you" I added through soft moans of my own. His eyes opened again instantly, piercing mine. We both smirked at eachother, all we could hear was our heavy breathing as we watched eachother for a few moments. I let out a moan infused gasp as i used his precum coverer tip to rub my clit with the perfect amount of pressue. It made my legs buckle a little and he smirked at my reaction. I then slowly lowered myself onto him, feeling him slide into me with ease as I was soaking at this point. We both moaned, enjoying studying eachothers faces as we did so before I couldn't take it anymore and kissed him again.

I moved my hips up and down slowly, feeling him go all the way in and all the way out a few times before picking up the pace a little. Joseph cursed as he groaned before he gripped my hair and pulled my head back so he could attack my neck again, making his way down to the exposed part of my chest above my top. His hot heavy breath sending goosebumps all over me as it tickled my skin between his hungry kisses. With my body against him I was able to reach down to my side and find the leaver for his seat and pulled it. He fell backwards with the backrest of the seat. I used a hand on his chest to kep myself up. His expression was one of shock before it turned into a dark smirk. I leaned down and connected our lips again, his hands running up and down my back. I put both my hands either side of his shoulders on the chair to hold myself while I was able to use our new position to move my hips up and down, bouncing my ass on him.

"Holy shit" he moaned as he looked down underneath me to get a veiw of what I was doing, seeing himself go in and out of me. I was really putting on a show for him. I felt him tense up like he was trying hard not to cum. I had been on the brink this whole time and I wanted him to cum so bad. I decided I'd give him a better veiw. I stopped and sat up for a moment and took of my shirt, revealing my emerald green lace bra, his eyes widened making me smile. I then used my hands to hold myself up on his chest and grinded my hips slowly, looking in his eyes and moaning as I did. He broke the eye contact to look down at my hips as they moved on top of him, his eyes running all over my body.

"Jesus christ, that's so fucking hot" he moaned, gritting his teeth making his jaw line shaper than a knife. I let out a moan seeing his features so prominant like that. He couldn't hold it any longer. He reached up and grabbed my throat without me prompting him and squeezed just how i liked it. I cursed under my breath and grinded into him harder. He groaned as I continued and after a few more stroaks I felt him twitch inside me, sending me over the edge too.

We both cried out as we came in sync. His eyes right on mine and still holding my throat as he watched me grind out my high before he let go and i collapsed onto his chest. We lay there, him now holding me close to him and kissed my head. The car was filled with the sound of our breathing. I looked around and noticed how steamed up the windows were. If anyone saw it would be very obvious what was happening in here.

"Bils that was- I mean- holy shit" Joseph spoke, taking a deep breath. I could hear his heart still racing in his chest. I giggled. "I mean the grinding and the- the way you-" he let out a chuckle not being able to finish his sentence. "You looked fucking sexy, I'll leave it at that"

I lifted my head up off his chest and he was already looking down at me, I kissed him sweetly and just let our lips linger together.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the view" I smiled. He chuckled.

"I always enjoy the view but that was- something else" he winked before kissing me again. "Alright let's get you home" He spoke as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"What's for dinner?" I asked, realising I was getting hungry.

"I'm not sure, whatever you want" he replied "I know what I'm having for dessert though" he licked his lips at me and looked me up and down.

"So do I" I winked down at him.