Chapter 1 Rebellious blonde girl Part 1, Blonde girl Amisa

Start from the beginning

When the bus arrived at the platform, Amy Sha picked up her backpack and painting equipment. Even if there were no passengers, she still sat in the corner behind the bus. Because the topic hadn't thought of a suitable logo, she couldn't look very good. She could only hum a dream song to change her mood: "Green grass... Giant tree...I just want to sing..."

linglinglingling~~~~~~~~~

At this time, the mobile phone in the bag rings, and a call notice named "boss" appears. Amisa doesn't want to answer the call at all. She plans to just wait for it to ring, humming and putting the mobile phone into the bag: "sun shines... breeze blows... praise..."

linglinglingling~~~~~~~~~

The boss didn't give up calling again. According to experience, if she didn't answer, she would be killed by dozens of calls, so she had no choice but to click the call button: "hello..."

"It's me." At the other end came the voice of a middle-aged man: "you are going to take a vacation from college next, right? Tomorrow's vacation may require you to draw some maps first. I have uploaded the files, and I will make a proposal to the manufacturer the day after tomorrow."

" Here we go......" Amisa could only complain psychologically. Even if she took a deep breath, she could not be heard by the other party: "boss, I'm sorry. I mentioned last week that I should be busy with the project tomorrow first."

"Well, I know you mentioned it, but the manufacturer only has that time. Just draw a few samples. It won't take long. You can look at the documents first."

The mobile phone narrows the call window, and the message file says "10 cartoon characters with background". This message makes people roll their eyes. Amisa clenches her lips and replies,:" Do you want all of this before the day after tomorrow?"

"Yes, monochrome picture. Shouldn't it be difficult for you?"

"But it may take me a whole day to finish painting... Besides, I have arranged to do a special topic tomorrow. Can I do it later when I go to work?"

"Sorry. That's the way it is. It will be too late. Don't you have a holiday? Tomorrow is the day? Just ask you for help. It's agreed that we can coordinate to give you a few more days off in this case. It's a big deal to make up for your overtime pay."

"But I have planned the prototype of the brand logo for today's project. I need to finish CIS and graduation production at one time!"

"The logo is just a pattern. How long does it take? This case is very important to the company. Please finish it a day later."

"Can you wait a few days?"

At this time, the boss turned to a warning tone: "Is graduation production important or work important? Do you know how many people want this job? I am willing to pay for it. You should cherish it. In this way, no matter how the day after tomorrow, I will see the 10 cartoon character maps. Do you hear me?"

"Roar" Every time I ask someone to do something beyond my ability!" A heap of abuse against the boss suddenly came to mind. Amisa wished she had dropped her mobile phone on the spot, but she endured it and replied in a helpless tone: "... I know."

Toot ---- Toot ----

Faced with a stubborn boss who always depended on the old to sell the old, Amisa had no choice but to vent her emotions in the starless night sky outside the window: " I'm obviously just a work student, but I'm always asked to work overtime, clean up and do this and that! That old fogey doesn't respect designers at all! I am trapped in this kind of work, which is a prison of life!"

"Lady, be quiet in the middle of the night!" The driver was greatly affected by the current traffic jam and could not return to the station on time. From the rearview mirror, he saw a girl shouting impatiently and warning loudly.

Amisa, who was warned by the driver, shrunk back to her seat, filled the air with her nose, and whispered: "The law of attraction, In the face of adversity, must remain positive, and dreams will be attracted to me..."

At this time, she found that the bus was just stuck in the citizen's Square where a series of car accidents had just happened in the evening. At present, the traffic has not been completely evacuated. Looking at the bamboo shoot landmark, she was a little curious about what the white castle that the interviewee dreamed of would look like.

"Dream..." Suddenly, due to her sixth sense, she picked up the album from her bag and turned to a page of scribbles. She found a blank corner in the pile of unsatisfied drafts and sketched a love, especially with a smear smile on the love, reminding her that her inner smile could not disappear. Unconsciously, the pattern is painted like a smiling love:

"Maybe... I don't forget every moment of my dream before I feel alive. Sometimes I want to laugh hard, but the reality is cruel crying. It all depends on what I think..."

"It can be regarded as a slogan." When the last bus arrived at the terminal, Amisa hurriedly wrote down the words "smile love" in the upper right corner of the figure. The idea of the graduation project was more complete, which made her feel a little more comfortable. Then she bent her arm and pulled down hard to say "come on".

" Green grass~Giant tree~ just want to sing~"then I continued humming and marched to the street where I came home atmidnight.