"Interesting~ ♡" Hanma commented while Kisaki just stayed quiet.

'He's the uglified version of Baji when side viewing on Chapter 160 when he was cracking his knuckles. Ahhh! I can't unsee it, I need to bleach my eyes!' (Y/n) Telepathically told Kisaki and Hanma, the demon seems to cringe at what she said.

'Huh?' Was the two's reply, wondering what she's on about.

"Mucho's crime was 'assault'." Izana continued, their attention shifting to Mucho who was fighting both Kokonoi and Inui.

"Huh? That's pretty mild compared to Mochi." Hanma commented.

"He broke the spinal chord of his opponent and gave him lower body paralysis." Izana added.

"Woah! Did he hit him with a car?" Hanma joked, a bead of sweat visible on his face.

"He threw them on the concrete." Izana answered.

'Ah, yes. The Chocolate bar's paralysing effect.' (Y/n) thought. 'You can only buy that here. A chocolate bar that can cause paralysis.'

They watch as Mucho Judo flip Inui, followed by (Y/n)'s constant gibbering about the poor boy. Kokonoi on the other hand was swiped away from helping Inui.

Meanwhile, both Hakkai and Angry were dealing with the Haitani Brothers. Angry's arm was already broken while Hakkai was beaten up, both were bruised.

"The Haitani Brothers' crime was 'inflicting injury causing death'." Izana said, their attention to the two brothers.

"Oh, I know that." Hanma said with a grin. "The infamous 'Roppongi battle of the ashes'."

'Are we now saying our crimes?' (Y/n) asked, already tired of the information Izana said. 'Well, I planned to dominate a the whole world and succeeded, only if it weren't for the weirdness barrier and the Pines. Not only that, I might or might not cause death to some 'people' from my home dimension. Those crimes were pretty mild, though.'