You left and picked up Timothy from daycare and drove to the house you were having a look at. You looked at the house and you were both very excited and love almost everything about the house with a big garden. You got home and gave Timothy a bath. After his bath time you had dinner and were now sat on the couch watching a movie together.

Arizona: So, what do you think?
Y/n: I think we should go for it. The house is perfect.
Arizona: We have found our place. This will be our perfect home.

Arizona kissed your cheek, but you pulled her in for a passionate kiss that lasted for a few minutes.

Y/n: I love you so much.
Arizona: I love you more y/n. Lets go upstairs and have some sleep. We can do an offer for the house early in the morning.
Y/n: Sounds perfect to me.

The next day
Arizona: We just bought a house together this morning.
Y/n: We did my love, our dream house.
Arizona: Is Timothy asleep?
Y/n: He is fast asleep after I've read him Peter Pan. I think he was exhausted.
Arizona: Y/n, I love you.
Y/n: I love you too babe.
Arizona: I think I'm ready again. I'm comfortable with my body again and I would love you to touch me again.
Y/n: Are you sure? I can wait for you when you are fully ready.
Arizona: Just come here and kiss me. I missed you a lot.

Arizona pulled you in and crashed your lips together and only pulled away when you both needed air.

Arizona: I have something else in mind first.

Y/n's pov
Arizona was sitting cross legged on the bed with me standing at the door. As I walked towards the bed, she asked if I would like to try the new body lotion she had just bought. I said "sure, why not," expecting her to hand me the bottle. Arizona jumped off the bed, hopped over to the dresser to grab the bottle and headed back to me, telling me to pull off my clothes and lie on my belly and she would put it on for me.

As I crawled up onto the bed, I laid down across the bed so Arizona could stand beside me while she put the lotion on. My head was laying on top of my arms which were crossed, my eyes closed, thinking "oh my god, here I am, we are really going to have a night like we used to have before Arizona got pregnant". I could feel her standing there next to the bed where my head was. The smell of the lotion Arizona had permeated the air and its fragrance flooded my nostrils. The anticipation of what was about to happen set in and I kind of flinched slightly when her hands touched my shoulders for the first time.

Arizona moved her warm hands coated with lotion across the top of my shoulders, then slowly over my shoulder blades and back again. Her motions were slow and deliberate, her fingers spread wide to cover more of my back. Arizona began running them up and down the back of my neck and I could feel the muscles in my neck starting to relax as Arizona used her powerful fingers to massage the sides of my neck. Arizona leaned forward, moving her hands down to the small of my back and I could feel her breasts through the material of her top touching the back of my head.

Arizona laughed and started to walk around to the other side of the bed, where she began rubbing more lotion on my legs. She put a hand on each leg, starting at my calf, squeezing slightly and slowly moved them up and down my legs, from ankle to the top of my thighs. The more Arizona did that, the closer her hand was to my pussy, the more I parted my legs a bit further. I don't even know why I did that, it just seemed the natural thing to do; and I was enjoying it more than I expected. I missed her touching me like this.

Arizona walked back around to the other side, near my head again, but as Arizona was walking, she told me to turn over. I did it without batting an eye. I guess I was more excited than I thought, because I didn't notice that my nipples were getting hard. I was totally exposed and vulnerable to whatever it was she had planned.