⚠𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑬⚠

Start from the beginning

She pulled your lip back with her thumb, her fingers curling at the same time that caused you to let out a high pitched moan. "You hear how pretty that moan was? Why hide it from mommy? Oh poppet, here you are, all submissive for me while I fuck you and you can't even moan for mommy?" You gasped when she pinched your hard nipple through your slip, the gasp turning into another moan.

"See, that's a good girl, making mommy proud by doing what you're told." You nodded as her fingers increased their pace. She continued what she was doing before, sucking on your skin until the red marks appeared, soothing her tongue over your skin after she bit. You whimpered from the pain on your neck and yet it was so pleasurable. Her hand snaked up under your slip, playing with your tit.

"Polly- Mommy, I'm-" You cut yourself off with a breathy moan. She kissed up your neck to your ear, whispering, "You're close, aren't you? You always finish so fast with mommy, but go on, make a mess, like the good whore you always are for me." Her words threw you over the edge, muscles tensing as mouth agape. Broken moans escaped you as she let you ride out your orgasm, your legs shaking around her.

Your back arched until the pleasure faded, only weak moans being heard from you. She removed her fingers, gently removing your legs from her waist as you tried to catch your breath. She sucked on the two fingers for a minute, coming out clean. "Divine as always, my love." She laid a kiss on your lips, tasting yourself. She broke away for a moment, lighting a cigarette in the process as you got yourself together, "I think it's only fair if mommy gets a turn too, I just know my good girl could make me feel so good."

You didn't waste a second before jumping off the counter, stumbling slightly but finding your balance. She giggled at your sudden excitement, kissing her instantly while you gently pushed her on the edge of the vanity. You kissed down her body gradually, taking your time.

You were down on your knees finally. You gently lifted the sheer lace covering to not ruin it. You breathed in and out, attaching your lips to her clit. Her back arched slightly but not too much. You grasped onto her thighs, the taste of her was just absolutely addictive.

Your tongue moved in circles around the bud, her breathing already shaky. You removed yourself, licking up her folds before putting the bud back into your mouth. Her one hand gripped onto your hair, pushing you even closer to her cunt. She groaned as your nails dug into the soft flesh of her thighs, your tongue working on her talentedly, she thought. The way you could make her finish so quickly, your hands and doing it so gracefully. Your eyes looking up at her, the innocence it gave making her almost feral.

You looked up at her through your lashes while her nails scratched at your scalp. Her chest moved slowly, her hips gently moving. She groaned your name, causing a shot of pleasure to run through you. She took a drag of her cigarette as she looked down at you, getting close to climax.

"That's it darling, that's it." She murmured. Your teeth grazed her clit and you felt her tense up just like you did before. You kept sucking until her orgasm faded, her fingers now practically massaging your head.

You lapped up her mess, swallowing it all. You glanced up at her with pride as she put her hand out to help you up. "You always make me feel good, you know that?" She put the cigarette to your lips and you took a drag yourself, "Don't flatter me, Polly." You both chuckled, tired from the eventful morning. Your head fell into her chest. You were about to speak before the phone rang in the main room.

"I'll get it." She grunted, kissing your forehead before walking to the room. You looked at yourself in the mirror, trying to fix yourself up so you didn't look like a wreck. You washed your hands in the sink, freshening up before you took your robe and put it on yourself.