Soothe of thy Arms

With Bondita in his life there was perfect protection, because she was as the good love-bird and not the one who seeked a 'pecking order.' She brought him her song in joy and sorrow, yet always with a sense of true togetherness. In this she soothe all that he was, she commanded his inner storms to cease and they did, everytime. To soothe was to nurture, to put love in action mode and create the cocoon the other needs for real healing, and Bondita's presence in his life had always provided the much needed soothe to his heart and soul.

"Won't you sleep?"
Bondita inhaled sharply the familiar musk of Anirudh's body, the one that calmed her always. Her head was rested on his bare chest, his fingers entwined with the white scared thread across his body, and his arm had cradled her petite frame from behind.
She had dozed off, and he had been awake, counting the years from his past, his eyes wide open, fixated at the wooden bars on the ceiling.

"Did I wake you up Shona?" Anirudh's free hand was folded under his head, as he slowly raised his face to look down at his half asleep wife. Bondita too looked up, their eyes meeting yet again.

There was a natural soothing quality to her eyes, he always thought, and to see her was to feel his body relax and brain began to blossom once more.

"No you didn't..." Bondita breathed the words out in the most sleep-clad alluring voice, and it made Anirudh smile.
"What are you thinking?"

"About you", was his prompt answer, and it made her snuggle in closer to his body and smile.

"What about me?"
She asked, and it made Anirudh plant a kiss on her hair.

"I was thinking what would I have done without you... About my life before I met you, and how directionless, unhappy I was!"
He whispered the words with a sigh, and Bondita kissed his bare chest.

"Tell me about your life before me." She hushed amidst his baby kisses and Anirudh closed his eyes in deep thoughts.

"There was no life before you Bondita... My life started the day I found you, my tiny baby bride in that red benarasi, sleeping sound in my arms, unweary of the whole world, and I know she'd be my world someday."

"And?" She murmured.

"And, I've been deceived, lied to, cheated... But all before I met you. You've given me a new life Shona, a reason to look forward to living."

"Lied and cheated?" Unseen creases had formed on Bondita's forehead, and she moved her arm down on Anirudh's body to grab his waist tighter.

Anirudh didn't reply, instead he just sighed.
"Shona, I want you to know and remember that it's only you whom I've ever loved, and no one else."

"I know that already."
His earnest words made her smile, and her hands moved further south, slipping inside his cotton pajama, and it made Anirudh smirk.

"Again?" He pressed his lips, and Bondita wrapped her fingers around the girth of his manhood. It wasn't erect, but it wasn't limp either.

"Why are you hard?" She hushed the question, moving close to his ears and Anirudh opened his eyes to look at her.

"I'm always hard when you're close, no matter what we're doing."

A fresh hue of pink swept Bondita's cheeks, as she hid her face in his chest, her hand continuing it's ministrations on his length, making him rise up further.

"It's a good thing... Holding you like this, and sleeping", she murmured.

"How?"

"It de-stresses me, makes me forget all my wearies... Just holding you like this, playing and squeezing..." she giggled at her own words, "and nothing more."