Prelude to the day. ❤️

Looking forward to read your inline comments too!!

"What is this fire in you that burns me everytime I'm near you!" Satya was lying beside Rai, facing each other, his eyes shifting their gaze from her glowing orbs to her lips, down to the crevice of her heaving breasts.

"Does it burn you now?" Rai's lips quivered a little, murmuring the question, and her throat swallowed a dryness of anticipation.

"Everytime!"
His voice was throaty, and their eyes met again, and this time Rai closed her quivering eyelids, her eyelashes fluttering in need and Satya pressed his lips gently against hers.

"Aumm..." She hummed, her pink lips parting at once.

The kiss continued, their fingers playing with each other's as suddenly the intensity of the moment made Satya's body tighten. An impulse of passionate electricity ran down his spine, as he left her fingers and grabbed the back of her neck instead, pulling her closer to the kiss.
Raimoti moaned softly, and moved her mouth away.

"I need to breath!" She panted, but Satya grabbed her hair and pulled her face closer once again.

"I can't stop..."

Their tongues started to dance inside each other's mouth, as they kept sucking nectar from each other's lips, drying them, acutely aware of the pooling wetness of desire that were building up inside their body.

Satya bit her lower lip and pulled with his teeth, and Raimoti stirred, feeling the need to lose herself in him, but Satya pulled away, panting.

"Do you want me to stop?"

His hands were on the small of her back, squeezed her waist with utmost sensuality, making her loose her mind, and this sudden freedom from his mouth made her lick the dryness of her lips gesturing for more.

Satya waited a few seconds for her response, and the delay made him deriliously impatient.

"Fuck it..." He breathed and grabbed the left mould of her breasts, pulling her to his chest. There was an urgency in his action, a fevered passion, and Raimoti felt enslaved to it.
His mouth was suckling on her chin, trailing madly down to her neck, suckling every bit of her skin before he found his refuge inside the deep valley of her bosoms.

"Aahh..." Raimoti gasped and groaned, pulling the back of his curls as he rubbed his face on her breasts with intense madness, like a possessed soul.
The kneading and sucking continued and before they both knew, they bodies were aligned on top of each other's. Satya's knees had pushed Rai's legs aside over her saree, positioning himself in between her trembling thighs.

"I... I can't stop..."
He panted, and his warm breath seared his skin, inciting her to want more.

"Don't..."
She groaned.

Don't stop, or was it don't do it?
Satyakirth's senses struggled for a moment, but the heat of passion was too much to let the thought linger.
Without pressing her on the ground, lest her shoulder gets hurt, he gripped her body and flipped themselves, she on top of her, and their bodies pressed together.
Raimoti just gasped, her eyes closed and Satya let his touch escalate beyond her waist, sliding his hand inside the waistband of her saree, touching and grabbing the softness of her bare buttock in deranged desire.

Raimoti's eyes, however, had wide opened at once, and her mouth fell. This was new, and he was touching her the way she had never been touched, his hands kneading the unsullied parts of her body, and suddenly a feeling of apprehension intoxication made all her senses converge on his touch, making her shiver and wriggle uncomfortably.
She wanted him, yet didn't!