A Picnic By the River (3)

Seduction is a game played with mind and not the body. Just the right words, or the right look in the eyes, or sometimes it's just touching the one like an instrument, and if the beats are in sync, the music of moaning becomes irresistible.

Sitting inside the tent, Bondita felt like a devoted pupil to the goddess offering her to teach the basic art of conquering a heart.

"Debraj Indra did it to Ahalya... Bhagawan Vishnu as Mohini did it to the Ashura... Seduction is written all over our mythology."
Bimala was seated on a stool, and the two girls sat at her feet, gulping every sermon she delivered.

"You don't need to show him how needy you are... That you are desparate... But, ignore him."

"Ignore?" Bondita gasped at the words.

"Absolutely... That's one thing men can't take... Being ignored." Bimala winked at the girls and continued.
"Pretend as if you aren't bothered by anything they do... Even that you have no care for their lack of attention."

"Owww..." Sharmila widened her eyes, awed by Bimala's words, but not able to fathom any deeper meaning from it.

"And also... Never be too direct."

"As in?" Bondita was mindful, as if taking mental notes.

"As in play precious... Play coy... Don't tell them what you have in mind... Let them work for it... Be mysterious."

Sharmila stood up at once and pulled her hair open, flipping the strands infront and spreading them all over her face in a ghostly appearence.

"Oww... I'm mysterious... I'm Kalo buri... I know how to do black magic..."
She moved her hands in a hocus pocus manner earning an eye-roll from both the girls.

"Sit down Sharmi... Listen to what she's saying." Bondita pulled her by her arm and made her sit beside.
"So, how can I be mysterious?"
Her eyes had a shine in them.

"Well... There are ways... Let's say, you make continuous eye contacts, smile, but don't say anything... And, when you have his attention, start ignoring again."

Bimala winked again, and Bondita gulped.
"And?"

"And dress the part... If you're getting into a battlefield, you may want to wear your armour..." She smiled brightly at Bondita, and picked up a rucksack kept beside, "and for today... I'm going to let you borrow my armour."

Bondita gasped sharpy, and so did Sharmila, as Bimala took out a red Georgette Chiffon Saree from her bag, and along with it was a laced black blouse.

"Silk??" Sharmi widened her eyes, and Bimala nodded happily.

"Not silk... It's made in England... It's called chiffon... The English ladies love to wear dresses made from this..."

Bondita's eyes were shining too.
"But, Bimi Didi... I can't wear black blouse, KakaSasurji would be really mad if he gets to know this... Black is bad omen, and I'm not allowed to..."

Bimala rolled her eyes.
"Is your KakaSasurji here?" She argued,
"Rules are meant to be broken Bondita... Do you really believe my mother-in-law would approve me wearing this long skirts? But still, am I not wearing them?"

Rebuttals made no sense when the price of the argument was so lucrative.
Bondita smiled happily and submitted herself completely to the mercy of her new mentor, she closed her eyes and breathed out loud.
'Barrister Babu... I'm going to make you love me today...' She mused.