The Daring Princess

Satyakirth had never believed in fate, or in the fact that destiny conspires to conjure a perfect time for an action. From his childhood, he was taught to create his own destiny, fight against fate to snatch back what was taken unjustly. This was his mind-set, this was the way he was trained.
And, that night, when he pushed the huge iron gate open, to enter inside the RayBahadur Palace, he was well prepared to take in-change of his destiny.
Armed with two automatic revolvers in both the pockets of his trousers, and a hand grenade tucked in the coat pocket, Satyakirth smiled confidently, reflecting firm resolve in his shiny emerald eyes.

His purpose was noble and so was his resolve.

But, as he approached the doorway of the inner building, across the unkempt stretch of greenery, he saw Monglu, one of the guards lying on the ground, snoring loudly, while the other one was nowhere to be found.

How was this even possible?

Satya checked the time in his wrist watch.

7:45pm

He knew his comrades would be waiting for his signal exactly at 8:15pm, or so was the plan, and he had thirty minutes to get the basement cellar opened, with or without the code.

The time buffer was planned keeping in mind the obstructions in the pathway, the guards, the servants, the RayBahadur himself, and now, there was none! Frowning at this sudden divine intervention, Satya walked past the sleeping guard, entering inside the mansion briskly, his mind alert as ever.

He had no faith in divine interventions, he never had, but at that moment, a smile had spread on his otherwise solemn face at the thought of the woman who he believed had intervened, showering her kindness on him that night...

Raimoti!
He needed her!

There was no one inside the sprawling hallroom, not in the stairways either, and Satya started to wonder what she might have done to all those people!

"Miss Mukherjee?"

He had sprinted up the corridor and pushed the door open, as a sweet yet exotic aroma of something unknown hit his nostrils, transporting him momentarily in a world of sensory pleasures.

"Raimoti?" He inhaled sharply, and then his eyes fell on her, standing a little away, infront of a mirror, with her back towards him, her face only visible through the reflection.

Raimoti smiled.

"Daktar Babu is a little early it seems." She spent a subtle glance at the wall clock and raised an eyebrow.
"Fifteen minutes early to be precise."

Satya didn't reply, for, the enchantress standing infront had taken his breath away already, leaving him only with his visual senses, and they saw her, with all their might, to his heart's content.

Raimoti had turned around.
She was wearing a black saree, making every inch of her skin glow in contrast. It had loosely covered her sculpted breasts, bunching in the middle, and the top of her white soft globes had protruded alluringly, leaving him with every opportunity to imagine what's sheathed inside. The complimenting black blouse that she wore had covered her arms beyond her elbows, and her untied long tresses were kept on the side of her left shoulder, revealing her almost bare back to the mercy of his eyes.
She wore elaborate jewelleries too, white sparkling diamonds!

Satya sighed, the goddess of beauty was all prepared to entrap his heart and soul, and suddenly he felt powerless.

"Has the doctor pledged silence tonight?"

Satya saw her smirking, as she approached slowly towards him. There was something in that walk, some rhythm, some bewitching magnetism, and Satya turned his eyes away from her at once.
Why was he feeling this weak?
Was it because this was meant to be their last night?
Was it because he knew he won't see her again, never ever?